tirsdag 5. juli 2016

I try to take myself back to sleeping

I had to do a double-take at the time, cause this day has just flown by. Admittedly I woke up around noon. Apparently night shifts wears you out a bit. I didn't get any calls from work, so I got my day off! I've been running errands most of the day, apart from the few moments I've been reading Harry/Draco fanfiction. I've been productive and all, both yesterday and today. I just miss exercise, and for the past two weeks I've not found time for it. I also miss not working and having a lot of freedom. But that's life, they say. I also just got really sad about the world and issues, which I do sometimes. So I've been watching videos and pictures of golden retriever puppies. When things are shit and you just want to cheer up, baby animals is a great cheerer upper. I ate beans today, so now I'm all bloated. Such a lovely feeling. I'm planning to celebrate my birth on Friyay. However, I've been struggling with finding a place to dine. I would really like to try something new, but I also want the experience to be a good one. It doesn't really matter that much. Important thing is that I get to spend some time with pals. To me, celebrating my birthday hasn't really mattered for years. It's just another day, I guess. Presents has become less of an importance, although a surprising gift is always a great thing. The company, however, is the best thing. I would end this blogpost with some kind of wisdom, cause I'm so wisdomous, but my brain is having a hard time thinking at the moment. It probably means I should go to bed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar