søndag 10. juli 2016

I will always be listening for your laughter and your tears

I ordered myself a new bottle of Roses De Chloé. It's been my favourite scent for a long time, years maybe? I haven't got a clue. For my birthday, Kiwi gifted me with the newest Tom Odell CD. My only problem is that all our CD players seem to have died. I woke up today feeling pretty tired, even if I'd had about nine hours sleep. I had plans with Kiwi and my belieber friend, so I needed to get out of bed and get ready. The train was stalling, which meant I was a bit late. But I made it in the end, and I was mostly sat reading fan fiction whilst Kiwi was hashing out a dance routine. I was supposed to be her dance partner, so she told me to get off my phone. I complied, learned the routine and danced along with her. To be honest, she didn't as much teach me the routine, as she mostly just expected me to know it already. Typical. I managed, we did the routine multiple times, and then it was my belieber friend's turn. Around 4 pm, Kiwi and I travelled home. We were both hungry, she bought herself some food at the central station before embarking on her trip home. I waited till' I got closer to home, stopped by my local sushi place and put in an order. I was craving it yesterday, and I woke up to Alison telling me she hoped I'd gotten sushi (told her about my cravings), and Oyster seemed to think it was a good idea as well. So I indulged in some goodies. That reminded me that I need to check my bank account. As I mentioned yesterday, I spoke with Ale, and she's actually been where I grew up a few days ago. It's such a weird thought, imagine if I'd been there and seen her. She might come visit soon, which is really nice. I haven't actually seen her for more than a year. Now that I'm done planning the hen do for my belieber friend, I can start thinking of other important things.  I decided long ago to do one thing at the time, so I've been putting off other thing till' now. However, I think I deserve relaxing some more today - a last day. Tomorrow awaits another day of work. Most of the week does, to be honest. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar