fredag 1. juli 2016

I'd sleep, on a bed that's made of concrete. Just the two of us and, no sheets

I am loving listening to Concrete by Tom Odell at the moment. It's all because of the music video-- I live for the awkwardness of him staring into the camera. Also, I just realised that Tom Odell to me is the perfect Baz from Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Anywho, I slept until I heard some kind of machine outside. It was fairly early considering I'd gone to bed just shy of 2 am. Doesn't really matter, cause I'm going back to bed in a bit. The thing about having night shifts, is that everything revolves around those shifts. I mostly stay in bed when I'm home (exception: food, shower, toilet) because it's what I want the most when I'm working night. I haven't really felt anxious in preparation for these night shifts, even if it's been months since I last did it. It's strange, but also nice. Monchita left for a trip to her friend's cottage/hut. We've switched places. Yesterday I organised things in colour, which made me feel very calm and satisfied. I also put in an order to evoke exactly 560 pictures. It's not only from recent times, but also from last year. So it's quite a bulk, and I'm looking forward to having them arrive in the post. I just really enjoy having my pictures in albums. It's such a joy to look through them. I've just had a shower, and now I'm going to grab something to eat before I get back into bed. Let's hope July is a good month. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar