lørdag 19. november 2016

I remember all of the things that I thought I wanted to be, so desperate to find a way out of my world and finally breathe

As of late, my bed has become a hair tie thief. I will go to bed, put my hair at bedside, and when I wake it's gone. I'll look beneath my pillows, remove my duvet, look at the side of my bed. But it'll simply be gone. This morning I woke to my alarm which went off at 10 am, which means I had about ten hours of sleep. I was still very tempted to snooze, because I still felt tired. I'm pretty sure I was either flying a plane (as a pilot) in my dreams, which was odd. I listened to Tom Odell's cover of True Colours (not in my dreams, but real life) and I wouldn't be adverse to listen to it live. I am looking forward to seeing him live, because he does have an amazing voice. It makes me smile thinking of Kiwi's reaction to getting tickets to the concert. Actually, I looked through my pictures on my phone yesterday, and it gave me such a fond feeling of what's happened this year. Sadly I've not got pictures pre- May due to the loss of my old phone. God, I do wonder where that is now. Anywho, I don't know Tom's set-list, and I don't want to google it either. I find that with old(er) age, I've come to appreciate not knowing things, surprises. Good surprises, though, not bad ones. In a few hours I'm going to pick up some crisps, and head towards Oyster's house. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar