tirsdag 29. november 2016

I tried to write it down, but I could never find a pen

Pretty sure I jinxed myself, because I got about no sleep this night either. At 4.30 am I was just thinking "well, do I give up or what?". I think I had at least two hours of sleep, because I figure my body has some preservation skills, and did the bare minimum. It's annoying, because it does kind of kill my plans today as well. I was really tired yesterday, until I was going to sleep. It's fair to say that my circadian rhythm is fucked. If this keeps up, I'm sure I'll become a zombie, which will be interesting. After I brushed my teeth, I sat down, and I immediately thought "have I brushed my teeth?". It's deffo a sign I'm tired. Actually, I'm still unsure. Let me just check my toothbrush. Okay, yeah, I have brushed my teeth! When I slumber, I tend to remember dreams more vividly, because I'm like half-awake. It's a bit like day-dreaming really, because I'm sure I can influence my dreams when I slumber as well. This time Oyster was desperate for a hot dog of all things, and we walked through this big candy store-ish thing, which was closing when we walked through. The lights shut off, though the cashiers and others were still counting cash and closing up. One of them gave us a bitch glare, and told us to get out. It felt a bit like being a child and getting reprimanded by a grown-up, so we scurried out. I'm pretty sure Oyster and I was accompanied by our younger sisters (and maybe more people). I was sure I saw a burger store on my Stay app, so we walked in the direction I thought it would be, and we ended up walking through an indoors/outdoors parking lot. It just happened to have a kitchen there, with loads of cake. In the fridge, which was placed outside of the kitchen, in the parking lot in the location of where you'd find a ticket dispenser-- there were more cake, but also fruit and eggs. I told Oyster to just eat some of it, but she wasn't having it. So we walked on. I can't remember more of that dream, but I do wonder if we ever ended up at the burger shop. I watched Grand Designs for the first time in ages yesterday, and it's a new season, because I hadn't seen the episode. It reminded me of my love for velvet sofas. I have a bit of a confusing style. I like classic pieces, sometimes minimal, and also safe colours. But I also fall in love with pieces people would classify as ugly. Although I'm probably sleep deprived, I managed to get my clothes on and get to the post office. There's a few packages coming my way in the near future, which is always exciting. Even if I mustered up energy for the post office, there was no way I would be stepping a foot inside the mall. That'll be a task for tomorrow probably. I did actually exercise, which is a surprise. Can't remember last time I did it, so that's always a good thing. Another good thing, is that I might have found my winter boot. The quality of it is pretty lacking, but it's literally the only store that sells exactly that look. Oh, I have browsed for the kind of boot for ages now. Oh dear. It appears it's sold out everywhere. It just really isn't my time at the moment. Crap. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar