onsdag 30. november 2016

Don't be a fool to wait on me darlin'. I know that you don't wanna hear this, but I'm always on the move

Woke up a bit more rested this morning, though I did slumber a bit and wake up at times. Just got a few more hours of actual sleep, which was good. I had a very embarrassing dream about getting my heart broken by Nick Jonas on a private cruise I somehow climbed. He was obviously there with someone else, and committed to that person, although he tried to be kind in "letting me down". It was kind of hilarious. My Clue-app kindly reminded me that my cycle would start today, and for the first time it's been spot on. I kind of knew it yesterday, that my period would either show up over night or when I woke up. It's been more typical for me this time around. Although there's been a constant ache as my uterus tries to squeeze every ounce of blood out, I have also gotten relief. I did go to the mall once the ache was at it's worst. Movement always seems to help me, so that was good. Also, distractions from pain is good too. I picked up Christmas presents for my nephews, and then I went to pick up a package from the post office. The line was nearly out the door, and I had to snort when I saw it. I got one of my regular cashiers when I got to the front of the line, so I didn't have to give my I.D. It amuses me every time. I'm officially done with three presents. Only a lot to go, but still. I could have been done with quite a few more if I'd just have known what people wished for. Teen Wolf is still very enjoyable, and I got so loud once, my mum came asking what was going on. I'm really curious as to what'll happen this season, what will be the end result, because it got a bit (more) confusing with the newest episode. My plan was to put up the Christmas tree and decorate it tomorrow, but I won't be home during the day. It'll be dark within the time I get home, so it'll probably have to wait till Friday just because I want to decorate when it's bright. Maybe I'll just put the tree up tomorrow. Guess I could've done it today, but I had other plans today, and I didn't want to rearrange them. Don't Be a Fool by Shawn Mendes is a really good song. I really enjoy the message of the song, and the sound. It's really good, and it makes me want to sway. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar