mandag 14. november 2016

if you could love somebody like me, you must be messed up too

Parts of me are surprised it's been a week since I got home from London. It somehow feels like it was years ago, rather than just a week. I always long for that feeling of not having to bother about life when you're on holidays. However, I also know that regardless of what you're doing in life, there'll always be something to bother you. Yesterday we almost had a bit of a rehearsal dinner for Christmas dinner. It was a good practice, because my dad decided to put cheese in a dish which doesn't require dish. In fact, it should be prohibited in that certain dish. It's funny because Lynx did it a Christmas dinner a week ago I think, and Volla was doing the exact same yesterday. Around 10 pm my phone died due to lack of battery. And I just left it like that until I woke up this morning. It was really strange, because I've become so used to going through my phone before I go to bed. It's a routine. I was supposed to do so many things today, but then the rain was just pouring down, and any trace of motivation disappeared. Included any motivation to exercise. It's just so tempting to think that it's holidays soon, which means a lot of feasting on delicious food. Even though I didn't do 30% of the things I was supposed to do today, I did manage to do one of the most important things I needed to do. And some days you have to be at peace with that. I mean, look at you, you got up and did things today, good on you. I have come to terms with the fact that I've fallen in love with ruffles and bell sleeves. Well, almost. My dream purchase these days is a shirt which incorporates both trends. I had to try on my jeans today just because I love the look of them. I am like half tempted to just buy everything, just as much as I am tempted to buy a tub of ice cream. If I do the latter, I actually need to exercise. Anyway, I need to dry my hair. I become such a thinker in the shower, and I don't even know how many times I forget the amount of time I lather my hair with shampoo. I usually do it twice each time I shower. But today I might have done it three times, solely because I couldn't remember if I really had done it twice or not. I imagine I'd be that sim who does a lot of weird crap unless you tell her what to do.   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar