mandag 28. november 2016

loving you makes jesus cry

Whenever I go to a concert, I always film my favourite song(s) on my phone. Obviously, I'm always busy trying to enjoy it, so it's mostly just audio and really dizzying footage. Regardless, it's important to me, and I always go back to listen to the audio. I was just doing some kind of costumer survey for my regular concert-throwers, and I ended up googling Kodaline. And I just realised anew that I've lost all of that footage. I lost footage of All I Want, standing almost at front of the scene. It probably sounds ridiculous, but it kind of breaks my heart, and it almost made me cry. Oh fuck, just remembered One Direction as well. The things I've learned from it, is to save it somewhere for safekeeping. Currently sending all of my videos to myself. Videos in general, are important to me. I take a lot of pictures, snaps from day to day. Videos, however, are kind of rare. And although I preserve my pictures like (almost) nothing else, I think videos are of sacred kind. It's rare that something makes me feel as fuzzy, as when I watch an old video. I am still listening to Little Mix, and I've fallen in love with Nobody Like You. Pretty sure it's my favourite. I also really enjoy Touch, which must be their most mainstream-song to this date. When I first heard it, I actually thought it was someone else. If they don't make a single of it, I'll the shocked. It's a tune. I had a proper dance-party before bed yesterday, and Touch was definitely one of the songs I was shimmying it to. I would've thought sleep would come easy, but as it is, I'm not sure how much sleep I got. I can definitely feel the lack of sleep. Hopefully that means I'll be out like a light tonight. Since I skipped cleaning yesterday, I did a quick sweep today. I was going to go to the shops today, finish off my nephews gifts. However, I'm actually so tired, I can't see that happening. Lynx actually just called, and it seems like the new babe is most probably a girl. If it's true, it'll be really really great as the two previous are boys. Mum and I both cheered loudly when we heard, which prompted my youngest nephew to cheer as well. Obviously it would be great either sex, but I would love it for my sister to experience both sexes. Am already picturing buying clothes for the babe. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar