tirsdag 1. november 2016

put your dreams away for now, I won't see you for some time, I am lost in my mind

Swear to god, I am done with planning meetups. I kind of waited last minute to start planning a possible meet-up, possibly because I knew what was awaiting me. I will cease taking upon projects in this fashion for the rest of the year, I think. Who knew these kind of things has the possibility to drain me so. It would be very stupid to feel drained before I even depart on this trip. I think it's possible I've been subjected to too much of the world lately. Does that make sense? Sometimes I have a sensory overload, and different world problems pull on different emotions, and these issues seem to exist in my head for longer than I would appreciate. Hence a feeling of being drained. I have been reading a Star Trek fan fiction since yesterday, and it has given me joy, but also distress. I've been avoiding reading anything about the newest Star Trek movie, as to not be spoiled. In two weeks time, it's out on DVD, which I am looking very forward to. I'm going to immerse myself in books, I think. Since I cleaned my room on Saturday, I forgot to change the sheets. So some kind of part of me must have known it was indeed not Sunday, my usual day employed for cleaning. Instead I did it this morning, along with gathering my very precious hand luggage. I think I will pack today, so I can go to the shops tomorrow if it turns out I am lacking anything of importance. November, winter, hello to you. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar