onsdag 6. september 2017

I don't care where we go, 'cause you are home

I skipped exercise yesterday. I was just having a really off day, like-- regardless of what I did, I felt miserable. I can't actually remember last time I felt so morose, and I just had to go with the flow, with my emotions. Instead of exercise, I watched Perks Of Being A Wallflower, and finished reading "Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine". Both made me weep, and it's a good thing I buy Kleenex in bulks. Perks is an all-time favourite of mine, it's a no brainer for when I feel like crying. The book, I ordered online a few weeks ago. I can't remember where exactly I first heard about the book, but the summary immediately interested me. It seemed like something just up my street. I guessed correctly, and I've got to say it might actually be my favourite piece of published fiction I've read this year. It's funny, sad and surprising. I was actually genuinely surprised, and I'm sure there were a lot of foreshadowing, but still, I certainly didn't notice. I managed to go to my lectures today, and it was interesting. The theme was ethics, and we had a bit of discussions in class. Ethics is hard, because there's a lot of big questions, but no completely right answer. Sometimes there's no answers at all. I had to stop by the library at my old school. It feels like I'm there weekly, which is actually the truth, when I think of it. I've borrowed most of my curriculum, because I can't be bothered to spend a load of money on books I know I won't want to hold on to. I've purchased one book, and I might buy another one. But other than that, I'm fine. It's costly being a student, considering the lack of working. That reminds me I ought to pay my bills. It's gonna rain for like a week straight without any peep of sunshine (if we are to trust the forecast). It might be fitting to work in the dark with my exam. It's not exactly a happy thing. That being said, I am slightly excited to finally start writing, to do something else than reading. (I'm gonna guess I'll be feeling completely 360 about it in a few days). I am gonna finish my evening with an article, because that's how my life is now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar