fredag 8. september 2017

I'm never gonna let you close to me, even though you mean the most to me

It's highly tedious reading through research articles. I'm not exactly certain what I want to write about, which means I read though more summaries, and actual articles-- just in case I find gold. I've sort of decided upon a few, but I am going to do another search tomorrow, when my head is more rested. I've got to say, for my next exams, I won't have this much time. And it is truly a blessing. I've spoken to Carmila and another classmate today. I think a lot of us were confused, and I wasn't the only one who sent my teacher a mail. She posted the questions and "answers" for all of us to see. Anyway, I've decided to stop for the day. It was a really nice surprise getting a newsletter (a mail) from Sam Smith about new music the other day? Week? I fell in love with his music three years ago. There's just something about angsty lyrics about unrequited love that I adore. And his new single is actually nice, in that it's not like a drastic change from his old music. I am looking forward to his album, and hopefully this time around I can see him live. I am truly still on a high after seeing Niall live, standing metres across from me. And he's currently announcing new tour dates for next year, which made me think "seriously, are you gonna spend more money on that boy?". I probably will, although nothing can amount to last week's gig. I just really want to relive the concert. There's an actual school bus that picks up my nephew for school. It's so american, and it actually amuses me a lot. I'm just not used to such a thing, I didn't grow up with it. Is this what growing old feels like? The scepticism of the younger generations? I might end my evening with a movie, or something. It really is weird having so much time during an exam, it's a bit like I don't know what to do with myself. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar