torsdag 21. september 2017

my heart is hoping you'll walk right in tonight

The exam is officially over. I submitted it yesterday evening, tired of nitpicking. I had a glass of gin and ice tea. Didn't have any russian water, but I bought that today for another occasion. I finally got around to picking up my new coat. It's forest green, which is easier to see in the first picture. Yes, I colour coordinate my clothes. It's just so much more pleasing to my eye. I'll have to say I am slightly unsure of the coat, as I know it's not love like with my blue coat from last year. It's the fit that throws me a bit off, because it's slightly bigger in the body than what I'd want. But it fits my arms perfectly. There's a few small details in which makes it not perfect, but I am going to let it hang in my closet and see how I feel about it. I will say that it was a rather spontaneous buy, and in a colour which I find somewhat "out there". The price wasn't terrible either. Therefore I am not too fussed about the small details that keeps it from being perfect, which makes me think it's probably a keeper. I am however on the looks for my perfect black coat, as I've said goodbye to my "witch coat" that I normally use once a year (on Halloween). I have been looking for ages, and I'm guessing it's going to take me a long time until I find one. It's the kind of thing I want to keep forever, like my blue coat-- and I am willing to invest, but it'll have to be perfect, which makes it pretty much impossible to find. Yesterday I left the house for approximately one hour this afternoon, just to go to the library at my school. I'm pretty sure I saw Mars, but I didn't want to shout her name. Also, I went braless, because I couldn't be bothered. I spoke English for the first time in what feels like forever, payed for someone's bus ticket, and observed a girl driving off a curb and probably damaging her car. I felt bad for the latter, but it was also hilarious seeing her shocked face. Her face was an O for the 20 seconds I watched her, didn't change a bit. It was a bit like watching a fail video, but it didn't look like her bumper fell off or anything. It's probably just a dent. Whilst collecting my package today, I saw some very familiar chocolate cakes in the grocery store. It was a bit of a shock because I haven't really had this particular cake in months, and I didn't understand why until today. I've always had this chocolate cake with my belieber friend, who moved to a new flat about a year ago. At the old flat, she was just a few minutes from this particular grocery store with the cakes. Her new flat isn't anywhere near this particular store, hence the lack of cake. I didn't actually buy any cake, because I'd smash the pieces in my bags with all of the groceries I bought. Maybe tomorrow. I've finally had time to answer my T-friend, and I stayed up until 2 am yesterday, getting a fill of Niall Horan. That sounds obscene. What I meant is that I was looking through my Tumblr feed, giggling at videos of Niall. Some of my classmates are meeting up today I think, but I just couldn't be bothered today. Didn't even go hunting for pillow covers today, because I'm so tired. I just want to sleep now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar