fredag 15. september 2017

I forget you're not here when I close my eyes

I am so pleased with myself. The exam has been slow going, and more taxing than I had expected. But as of today, I'm more than halfway done. So yes, I am very pleased. The weather is also lovely. There's something very enjoyable of wearing my wellies in the wet grass, hanging up a load of wash in the warmth of the sunshine. I was almost tempted to do a spot of gardening, weeding. Everyone knows weeding is mostly miserable, but for a moment, that's what I wanted. I always do enjoy it when the sun is out in the autumn. For some reason, the world just seems a bit more beautiful to me. I had a late night of browsing the internet, looking for coats. I really shouldn't be allowed to do any late night online shopping because I'm more amenable to breaking my own rules. As is what I did yesterday, when I ordered home a coat which doesn't even have the percentage of wool I've put as my limit. It's a risque colour, and I'm not sure of the fit. So many no's, and I still ordered it. Isn't that the greatest metaphor of life, to still say yes when your brain is screaming no? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar