søndag 24. september 2017

I left the footprints, the mud stained on the carpet. And it hardened like my heart did when you left town

It's strange, because it feels like Thursday was two weeks ago. A few hours after the deadline, I actually started going through the next curriculum, because I felt a bit strange not having anything to do. In the end I decided to reread a book called "Wedding Season" by Katie Fforde. It's one of those books that I can read over and over. I stayed up past midnight reading, only giving in to sleep because I was meeting up with Oyster on Friday. I initiated the meeting by asking if she was up for having cake. She was, although it turned into a shopping trip, because she wanted to look at clothes. I somehow ended up buying more, of course. I bought a pair of chelsea boots. I've always enjoyed the idea of chelsea boots, however I find that I rarely enjoy the look of them on my own feet. I finally found a pair that's somewhat practical and looks nice to me. Unless I find my perfect winter boots, I don't think I'll buy more shoes this year. Let's see how that goes. Anyway, I ate my piece of chocolate cake whilst watching Oyster make Vietnamese fresh spring rolls. It's only because I was going to eat food with my belieber friend later, that I didn't have a taste. Fresh spring rolls are one of my favourite things to eat. For a while, I was stuck on the tube on my way to the city. My worst nightmare is probably being stuck in a train inside a tunnel. Luckily we were outside, so it was better. After going backwards for a bit, we finally proceeded forwards. I was already late, so I was even later when my belieber friend was standing outside the sushi place, hungry. To our surprise, Darren was home and wanted in on the food, so we were waiting for him. My belieber friend, somewhat impatiently asked if we had to wait. And I answered: "well, you are married to him". She didn't really deign that as a proper argument, however, we did wait. He arrived with some part to their new posh car, and we all went up to the till to order. "42 and 46a," I said, and looked for my belieber friend to confirm that, yes, that was what I wanted to order. We sat at their dinner table, because I stated it's important to utilise it. Watched the Voice, before we were briefly interrupted by a couple who were going to buy my belieber friend's lamp. I was sat in a corner, invisible to these people, and contemplated making an appearance in attempt to scare them. I am twenty four (lately I've often thought I'm twenty six) and kinda supposed to be a grown up, so I decided to stay put with my sushi. I have to say that I find The Voice entertaining the few times I watch. Darren ditched us for a trip to the town, clubbing, whatevs. I drank my gin russian whilst watching Teen Wolf. The show in itself is rather confusing, but season five especially, is just a big question mark. I had a lot of troubles recalling what was going on, and I was vocal in my reactions. I was very happy with myself for bringing my umbrella when I stepped outside in the dark. After staring out of the bus window for ages, I finally got home around 1.40 am. I hadn't finished "Wedding Season", so I stayed up until 3 am to finish the book. I slept for nine hours, which is longer than I have for a while, and then I just felt off the entire day. A bit emotional, maybe. I washed my make-up brushes, watched Dressmaker and drooled at Kate Winslet. She is gorgeous, and I would possibly marry her if she asked for my hand. I ate a bunch of chocolate, and sighed over the sight of yet another spider crawling it's way inside my bedroom. I keep my bedroom window open 24/7, and as the cold has come, the spiders are creeping inside. Well, to be honest, I am a bit unsure whether it's new spiders, or if it's just the same one. In my head it's the same one, because it keeps hanging out in the same spot, and it's now called Horatio. Oyster mentioned her doing bits of travel, and I said I didn't have any plane rides booked, which is a rarity. In addition, I got a mail about the body butter I am so desperate for. They don't know if they'll restock it, and the only solution I've found is to buy off of Ebay. I am not that desperate (yet), and I contemplated whether to just book a trip to London so I could stock up. But that's crazy, right? Also, I am in the mood to go somewhere new, somewhere I've never been. I'll have to see with my schedule. The upcoming weeks will be annoying, because most of my school days are mandatory. Sometimes when someone says something is mandatory, I kinda want to rebel and not show up. It just annoys me. It's been a strange Sunday so far-- it doesn't feel like it, and although I've cleaned my bedroom and changed sheets, I don't feel calm. I've been reading a new book, well, it's old, the oldest book in my collection probably. As in the one I've had the longest. It's the book that got me back into reading after having a break from the constant reading from my childhood. It's not exactly a favourite, and I rarely reread it because it doesn't end like I want it to. All in all, it's too realistic, not very fairy tale. But I find that as you grow up, you learn to enjoy books in other ways. Perspective changes, and sometimes you end up loving that book you hated. So I've given it a go. I need to exercise this evening, because I haven't done it for a week, and it's possibly the reason for my mood and my pimples. The latter is more likely to be a result of the unhealthy foods and alcohol I've ingested. But, just let me have my placebo.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar