torsdag 9. juni 2016

I used to think that all I want is fast cars, and diamond rings, infinity pool to dive in

After I posted the blogpost yesterday, I did a work out, cardio. Cardio always makes me sweat, so I was dripping by the time Marble said she'd join on a hike. I was kind of throwing the suggestion out cautiously, because I'd just exercised. But I should've known she'd say yes. I took a quick shower, and then we met halfway. I've never actually walked to our meeting point before, so it took me a bit more time to figure out where to walk. Nevertheless, I managed to get there. And from there we basically went on a hike in the woods. And we ended up on this top (picture 1 and 2). I am a sucker for good views, also I would say I love hiking. It's like my favourite thing to do when outdoors. I would say I'm a semi-outdoorsy type. I really enjoy being inside, but I do love the outdoors. It's why my favourite place whilst travelling was Laos- because there were so many outdoor-activities. Anyway, we stayed on the top for a bit. I had some crackers and a banana. Marble did a few push-ups. After I finished my banana, we headed back down. This time we walked a steeper road. When I say steep, I mean, if you slip and fall you might start rolling and end up with a concussion, broken limb and worse. Marble has walked this road before, whereas I was trying my best to not look down (you know, scared of heights), and walking down in a controlled pace. We made it in the end. It was a long walk back home. Marble walked me a bit of the way, before she turned around after she'd seen the time. It was 6 pm. I stopped by a grocery store, before I walked home with a bag of apples. Marble and I decided, before we split up, that we'd meet up the next day-- today. We were supposed to meet up around 9 am. I woke up 8 am, which is a first in what feels like years. I groggily got out of bed and got ready, then I texted her. No answer. I got a tiny bit suspicious, because we talked about accidentally turning off the alarm on our hike yesterday, so I kind of thought she'd done that. I tried calling three times I think, and then just sent off a message for her to call me when she woke up. Whilst waiting, I snapped with Anne. It's where I converse with most of my travel buds. As an answer to a snap of me using the x-ray filter, caption: "hello from the x-ray", she told me she misses me and asked me to come see her soon. I have a few days off now and then, so I figured I might take advantage of it. So I might fly to England in July. Just have to see if I've actually got the money for it. Marble woke up eventually, and we met up at the train station. Our destination today was a lake in the outskirts of the city. It's pretty popular. We walked around the lake twice, and it really is a lovely place (picture 3 and 4). I think it's definitely a good spot for a barbecue. We did a few exercises in the grass, before we decided to reward ourselves with ice cream. Yoghurt ice cream, that is. Marble is on a health kick, so no actual ice cream (not that I wanted any). No stop to look at pastries either (I did want that). We decided to walk to the center of the city. My phone told me it would be less than 7km. I've walked more than 20 000 steps today and 15 km. Yesterday I walked more than 19 000 steps, and 13 km. My feet are sore, and I've got a blister beneath my foot. Beneath! So it hurts each time I take a step. Anyway, it was really nice today, and we got to see more of the city. It's really pretty in summer, and I love house gazing. There's so many pretty houses. It sucks then that I'll never afford a house like the ones we saw. Not that I actually want a villa anyway. I found watermelon juice! First time I've seen it since the trip. Sadly it was not very good. Marble threw away half of hers. I'll just have to continue looking. We almost reached the trains, when I remembered something Marble promised me. I can't even remember which day it was, oh, yes, it was a rainy day, and Kiwi was there. I dared Marble to lie on the grass which surrounds the stairs to the royal palace. She told me no that day because it was wet. But she said she promised to do it the next time we walk past. And lucky me, I actually remembered what she'd promised. So I told her to do it. She wasn't exactly very willing, but she decided to do it. I took a picture, and then we walked a fast pace to the train. It's like I've forgotten how rush hour is, because there were so many people. Luckily we found places to sit. I've been home for a few hours. Had dinner, done research about the potential trip to England, written this post and printed a schedule for the next four weeks. I could live without them schedules above my desk when I wasn't working. However, I haven't got a chance to remember when I'm working without having it to constantly remind me. Bad news is that I start working in five days. Good news is that I am going to see Little Mix the day before I start working. Also, I've actually only got a week of work before I've got one week off again. I'm travelling to eastern Europe. I keep forgetting that I'm travelling there. I think it's just because it's not something I've planned myself. Regardless of the good news, I'm still nervous about working. I need to get my head in the game, is the thing. High School Musical will follow me to the end of the world, I think. Anyway, I kind of need to make a quick stop at my work, but I also don't want to walk for a few days. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I feel slightly peckish, so I might go grab something. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar