onsdag 1. juni 2016

the truth will always haunt me, even though it set me free

It's JUNE! I don't know where the time has gone, but the year is almost halfway through. It's been really warm today, which I can't really complain about. It's nice to feel like it's summer here. I woke up, had breakfast, exercised (I'm still into it), and then I basically fell asleep in the sun until it was 2 pm. Had to grab something to eat when I woke up, cause I was starting to feel peckish. I bought watermelon yesterday, so I've been snacking on that. I went back out, this time to do a bit reading whilst sun bathing. When I got bored of the sun, I went inside to have a refreshing shower. Then I sat in my bedroom, watched Youtube videos and painted my toenails. I also made a card. I think that I'll probably start buying cards next year. Two years ago I would re-do a card if I wasn't satisfied. Now it's like, before I'm finished I can see it's not entirely to my liking, but I can't be bothered to do anything else. I guess I've become sloppy. Soz Sugar, your card might be nicer if I draw a pair of devil-horns on it. Err. I went back to lie down on the balcony floor. It's my favourite spot when it's this warm. And now I'm looking at strollers, because that's a thing I do sometimes. I think it's just because of my fascination of the designs, like the thought that goes into it. However, I've looked at strollers in ages. And there's a new model of the Stokke stroller, which might be my dream stroller. It's almost as if they put all the things I wanted into that model. As it is I probably wont have an offspring until years to come, so it'll be exciting to see what's on the market then. I've become obsessed with the newest Clean Bandit single called Tears featuring Louisa. The latter won X Factor last year. The song is very Clean Bandit, but the chorus reminds me of old songs-- like maybe 90's or before. And that's what got me hooked. My day has been the ultimate relaxing day where I've done about nothing but still felt fine with that. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar