torsdag 2. juni 2016

let our hearts, like doors, open wide

Around noon-ish, Marble asked me if I was awake. I was awake. However, I had not left bed. I awoke this morning to the sounds of hammering. The neighbours are making a new fence. This was around 9 am, but I stayed in bed for hours. I had sort of dismissed "plans" (we hadn't made proper plans) with Marble, seeing as it was overcast. Marble reached out to me, however, so I ended up with a quick shower, before I left to meet her. We'd planned to go to the park, but we ended up on an island instead. It's so nice to be close to the sea sometimes-- I do find the sounds of waves soothing. We were supposed to do some reading. I'm not even halfway through my book that I started on ages ago. She started reading a crime novel, which had a riddle in it. We spent maybe half an hour trying to figure out the riddle, before we gave up. If we had a pen and paper, we might have spent more time on it. Anyway, we didn't read that much. Spoke more, caught up. After a few hours with mostly overcast weather, we decided to head back. We walked through the streets. "I like to walk here when there's people," Marble told me. It's one of the busiest streets I know of, and I dislike crowds, so I looked at her sceptically. We bought ice lolly's, because you can't not have some when the weather is like this. When I arrived at home, I went to lie down on the balcony floor. However, the sun was still going strong, and it was way too warm for me. Went to have a cold shower instead, and now I'm just looking through my photo albums. I was initially just making a new "summer" folder on my computer, which led me to look through my folders, and now my albums. I love looking at old pictures. It makes me happy. I am going to get some more printed, I think. Some from the trip, and some from last year. Today I've not exercised. It's actually a strange feeling. It's not the lack of motivation, I've just not found time for it today. Tomorrow I think I'm going to do some shopping. Oh dear. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar