onsdag 22. juni 2016

if you want to cut me open, says a thousands words 'bout you

"be a trash can not a trash can't". Have you ever heard more wise words? I found this comment on a Haul-video on Youtube. I ended up eating a sandwich, crisps and an ice lolly yesterday. "I've never seen you indulge like that," Lynx commented as she saw me with the ice lolly. We watched football yesterday, or my brother, older sister and I did. The others mostly just sat around. Grepper finds it boring. I don't usually tune into football either, but it's a championship, which makes it more exciting. I had another night of mostly not enough sleep, having my nephew trying to use me as a pillow. It wasn't until he'd woken up that I got to actually sleep. At least I got to continue my hilarious chat with my Tumblr-friend. Somehow we got into the subject of dick pics, and he sent me a link to a Tumblr which critiques dick pics. It's hilarious, golden. But now I've got pictures of dicks burned into my brain. I've done my packing for tomorrow, had to pop by the store to return shoes. I bought two pairs of the Adidas shoes, you see. I just couldn't be bothered to order one pair only to see that they were too small, so I figured I'd just order two different sizes. Ugh, just had a row with Lynx and sent off an angry text to my dad because they're trying to pressure me into taking the drivers license. I've already heard the thousand arguments of why I should take the drivers license. But it's an issue that's actually driven my dad and I apart in some sense. I'm just so done with it now, and I find that people adding more pressure makes me want it even less. Is it really so strange for me to choose to not waste time on something I don't even want at the moment? To force myself to do something I don't want. Is it so awfully wrong to make a choice my heart wants, to not choose the reasonable? As I've mentioned, I am aware of the positive sides of having a drivers license, and why I should do it now. But I just can't get myself to force myself to do something I don't want. Who knows, maybe I'll turn around in a few months, a year. But for now I don't want it. Fuckssake, now my day just turned sour, even if Iceland won their match. I'm gonna eat some food, hopefully my mood will turn for the better. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar