lørdag 7. juni 2014

Baby, hold on to my heart. Need you to keep me from falling apart

Goooooood morning chirps! I've just spent the morning catching up on the One Direction concert yesterday. I must say that the stage really does look a bit like an obstacle course. Hm. Yesterday I woke up at 7:00 am so I could listen to Grimmy whilst having my breakfast. Then I did "Dynamic yoga" and "Alpha abs" routines from the Nike Training app, before I went for a jog. Admittedly I still like running at Saturdays the best, I think. Because there's a lot fewer people up and about on the weekends (in the mornings at least). Because I'm always really bad at estimating the needed time to get ready, I was a bit stressed. But I made it to the train station ready dressed, so that's good. Whilst waiting for the train to arrive, I was sat outside. And because it's just my luck, a smoker came to sit down beside me. Ugh, have you ever tried to hold your breath, and then you have to inhale because you actually realise you can't hold your breath forever because the body needs oxygen to survive-- and then you inhale smoke. And then you become a passive smoker (lols, I just got this mental image of slotting "passive smoker" down on my CV). In the end I arrived at my destination, and waited to see if I could spot any of the other girls. Kiwi and the birthday girl (happy birthday!), Sugar, sort of accidentally scared me? I'm not sure if it was accidental or intentional. Nevertheless, they popped up behind me, and I was relived to not stand alone in the masses of people. When we had all arrived, we walked to the restaurant, which was a very pleasant surprise. I really enjoyed it, because it's a bit away from the most popular locations. Which makes it a bit less crowded. Plus we sat in a corner by ourselves, so we were free to talk about whatever we wanted. The only thing is that we were quite a few people, and because I was sat at one end, it was hard to have a conversation with the people on the other end. But that's how it always is. Anyway, I had a really great time, and I spent a lot of time laughing. Our next stop was a bar, where we went from seven people to five people. I got to taste a sip of an Appletini. I declined a sip from Sugar's drink, because I wasn't going to drink anything. But I couldn't pass on an Appletini just because it's J.D.'s (as in the character) favourite drink from Scrubs. And it just reminded me of him sitting in the bar and asking for an Appletini. I was a bit confused, because when watching Scrubs they always point it out to be a feminine drink. I guess maybe within the two first seconds it tastes quite apple-y, but then the after taste was quite sour and tasted vodka. So I don't know if it can be categorised as a feminine drink. It did actually remind me a bit of the jelly shots Ale, Marble and I made back in November. We failed a bit on the measuring bit, because they ended up tasting mostly vodka. Anyway, when we were sat in the bar yesterday, I heard the table next to us shout "kilo!" a few times, and I locked eyes with Kiwi, who apparently had heard the same thing. We both burst into laughter, because it was such a funny coincidence. I actually quite enjoyed the bar, because they played a lot of old but good music. "This is your music," I said to Sugar, which was very suitable as she was celebrating her birthday. When I left they were playing Jubel by Klingande, and I was actually contemplating whether I should have walked to the DJ's and give them a thumbs up. I didn't do it, because I was suddenly worried about the time and whether my friend and I was going to get to the train station in time. The worries was all for naught, because we got there in good time. When we got to our destination, I said my goodbyes to my friend, and then I actually walked home. Because the time it took for me to wait for the bus equalled the time it would take me to walk home. Plus I've sort of missed walking home late at night-- I only do it in the summer when it's brighter outside, and it feels like it's 7:00 pm rather than 11:00 pm. I always enjoy it, because it gives me time to reflect on the day/night. When I got home I had an apple and one of those "sandwich" ice creams? whilst watching the telly with my parents. And I figured maybe that I should tell them that I was off to Sweden next week. I think I've like forgotten that I'm actually going, despite the fact that I've written it down on my schedule that I've got above my desk. And in my schedule on my phone, and in my planner. I think the kilo-gang are meeting up this week in order to discuss what we actually want to do this trip. Whenever you go for a short trip, it's always good to plan on beforehand to maximise the experiences of your trip. I need to go now, because I've yet to have breakfast. And I am going to enjoy the nice weather. Have a very good Saturday to all of you xx.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar