søndag 1. juni 2014

what use is money, when you need someone to hold?

Oyster made cinnabuns for her birthday celebration yesterday, and she was kind enough to wrap up one for me to bring home. I had it as a dessert after dinner, and it was gorgeous, as usual. Yesterday was a bit like an everlasting day, after waking up so early. We went for dinner at a restaurant before we all went to Oyster's house. I think we were initially going to watch a film, or play a game. But in the end, we just ate cinnabuns and chocolate covered strawberries whilst chatting. I thought my friends were quite crazy, but wow, I've got to rewrite my definition of "crazy" after seeing Oyster's friends (haha). When I left home, my mum asked me whether I was staying the night or not. I said I didn't know, thinking I probably wouldn't. But in the end I did, and I ended up having a rant about my love for Niall Horan to Oyster, which I'm sure she really appreciated. This morning I also ran to Mars to show her this picture of Niall and Harry. "Aren't they cute?" "Erm, who are they? Oh, that's Harry, isn't it?" "Yes!" "One of these days that'll be you" "Hm?" "I said one of these days that'll be you in the hug!" "No, but I want them to be boyfriends". I think I've made it clear how strange I truly am. I got home after following Oyster to the library, where I borrowed yet another book. I went out to walk in the grass barefooted and to read this book in the sun. But I must have been a bit tired, because I shortly fell asleep, and woke up a bit confused. The gum I had been chewing on was no longer very appealing, and I sat down to see if there were something on the telly whilst having some juice. I was extremely pleased to see that I was just in time for the final of Champions League in handball. I managed to watch one of the semi finals yesterday, so I was quite pumped to see the end results. Yesterday I watched Kiel win, and today they're playing against Flensburg. It seems like the latter is the favourite, which automatically makes me cheer for Kiel. Because unless there's a team I usually cheer for, I usually go for the underdogs. It's very tense, and Kiel were in the lead at the start. But right now Flensburg is ruling, and their keeper should get a lot of kudos for that. It's not looking good for Kiel, but you can only hope. I am going to finish watching the game, and then probably read. Have a nice Sunday evening. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar