tirsdag 10. juni 2014

I know we'll make it through. One thing is for certain, I'll be here for you

Before I met up with my belieber friend yesterday, I had some extra time. I spent that time wandering around, looking at different houses. I could probably spend hours doing that. The second picture is from when we were sat at Tjuvholmen. Isn't it gorgeous? My favourite colour is actually blue, so this pictures makes me extremely happy. I woke up this morning to my dad calling my phone. I blearily checked what the time was when I realised he had literally done a "wake up call". It was 9:00 am, but I was so tired because I went to bed at 2:00 am. And I was exhausted after spending so much time in the sun yesterday. I've spent the morning in bed, catching up on Tumblr, the One Direction concert on Sunday, and Youtube. There's so few days left to the concert now, that I have a daily freak out. I was actually listening to yesterdays Breakfast show with Grimmy, and they were talking about Niall. Grimmy said "people go crazy for him". Finchy said it's because everyone's gone to school with someone like Niall-- he's very likeable. A few days ago I actually read a post (on Tumblr) where someone asked what's so special about Niall, and why he's the fans' favourite. And I think it was a really great answer: "people like him because he’s likable? he’s relatable — he’s their own biggest fan after all, the biggest fanboy of others, he’s completely grounded, just refreshingly unfazed by their obscene wealth and fame. and he’s accessible, he’s mastered that balance between keeping his privacy where it counts by opening his life up to the fans and sharing so much of himself. i think what really unites general fans in loving niall is how much he loves everything — the boys, his life, his job, /us/ — he loves what he does /so much/ and is so incredibly grateful for it, for the fans that’ve allowed it to happen, and he doesn’t ever let up on expressing that appreciation for a second. he doesn’t take it for granted, he’s making the most of everything, four years in and he’s still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, he’s not jaded one bit. like clockwork, you can count on his excited pre-show tweets, his effusive post-show ones, and this random smattering of sentimentality and gratitude all throughout. how he’ll just be in bed thinking about how lucky he is, how he’ll be counting the number of shows there’ve been, the places they’ve been to, tick off all their anniversaries and achievements and he’ll share it with us as he’s thinking it, be so awed and thankful, and it’s just. it’s really really hard not to love niall, i think" (1). He is certainly not perfect, and he's done his fair share of mistakes (but he's very good at apologising). I wouldn't say Niall is everyone's favourite as the question suggests, but I've never actually come across anyone who hates him. I was lucky enough to get mosquito bites on my sunburn yesterday, plus I accidentally scrubbed my shoulders in the shower. And let me tell you how much it burned. I told my belieber friend that I nearly cried. Afterwards my sunburns had turned into an angry red colour, and I rubbed some aloe cream on to soothe them. It still hurts a bit, and I can't wear straps without it hurting. Despite quite good weather today, I've spent most day inside hiding. And doing research for the Stockholm-trip. I'll probably continue doing that, and hopefully I'll find a great fan fiction to reward my efforts, ha. Nah, I've just been reading so many books lately, I think it's time for me to read some fan fiction too. Anyway, have a nice day x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar