søndag 29. juni 2014

you bite your friends like chocolate

Hiya! Yesterday I found my favourite pair of undergarment-- it's been gone for so long, but I finally found it. Is that strange? To have a favourite pair of undergarment? Well, I don't really care. This morning was a hard one, I definitely felt like I was dying when I had firstly awoken. But I also had the strangest dream. It contained my siblings, shoes, a shower, and a gangster squad. I wonder if there's supposed to be a secret meaning? Lolz. On my way to work this morning, I was biking by a bush. Suddenly there was a deer jumping out of the bush and straight in front of me. It really freaked me out, because while I think it's fascinating to watch them from my window, I find them quite scary at a close distance. Their stare almost never waver, and I keep losing the game of who can stare the longest. Ugh. Anyway, it didn't actually stop in front of me, it was just passing the road and going wherever. It's funny, because the past weeks or so, I've seen more deer than cats. Crazy. When I got home this morning, I was planning to go to the shops, but my sister said: "erm, it's a Sunday". I had completely forgotten. And then I realised that if today is Sunday, then yesterday must have been Saturday. Furthermore it made me realise that I had forgotten to indulge in some chocolate. Bah. Today I've been doing mundane things like: cleaning my bedroom and the guest room, doing the washing, making food. When I was sat at the dinner table with Monchita and asking about her day, I felt like a proper adult. Onto a subject that immediately makes me a youngster again: yesterday One Direction had a concert in Italy. And they got a question (they had questions for the concert, probably because they were filming for their concert DVD) about what they would do if they were girls for 24 hours. Mr. Harry Styles actually answered: "I'd do Niall". I firstly saw a quote of this, and more often than not, quotes on Tumblr are taken out of context. So initially I didn't believe it. And I did hear it when he answered, but I thought I heard wrong? But then Liam, who also seemed a bit bewildered, said "well, that will be all over Twitter in the morning". So it appears to be valid. #GoNarry! And then they did a fist bump? And I think Harry said "Happy pride!", which sort of explains why he said he'd do Niall(?). But yes, as Harry said: Happy pride! I'm going to have a cuppa now, and chill out in front of the telly. Then it's bedtime for me. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar