mandag 30. juni 2014

what use is running when you need someone to hold?


I do already miss my brothers company in the living room. It's much too silent, and there's no one who will participate in watching football with me. No one to bother me when I don't want to be bothered. I am so thankful for all my siblings, and there's nothing like it-- being gathered together. On another note, I am really bloody happy to not have to wake up early tomorrow. I want to sleep for ages, though I'm sure it'll probably not be very much longer than I've woken up the past few days. Initially I wasn't supposed to work today, but I agreed to a shift. And I was supposed to leave at 2:00 pm. However, we were short on staff, so I had to stay for an hour longer. I didn't really mind, because I actually quite enjoy work sometimes. But once I got home, I realised how tired I was. I had some dinner, put on a new load of washing, and then Monchita and I went grocery shopping. I have the evening shift tomorrow, which is a nice change. Because usually it's a lot less busy. I've just had a cup of tea, and I think I'm going to do some stretching (to the sound of Bon Iver of course), because my limbs feel quite stiff. And that's not good-- that's how you get injuries. Anyway, I just watched a video of Niall and Harry touching each others crotches? I don't know whether I should be surprised by anything they do any more. Oh, and it appears that Des Styles (Harry's dad) and Bobby Horan (Niall's dad) was at the Milan gigs? The ones in San Siro, where they filmed for their concert DVD. (I'm just saying that if Niall and Harry were both gay or bi and happened to fall in love with each other, their in-laws would be best friends and hang out without being in the presence of their sons). I'm currently watching the game between Germany and Algeria, and it's really exciting. I have been cheering for Algeria, but Germany just scored a goal, so it seems likely that they'll probably end up winning. Right, I'm going to brush my teeth, do some stretching and then go to bed. Good night! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar