mandag 2. juni 2014

running after you is like chasing the clouds

It's Juneeeeeeeee! I am up bright and early because I wanted to listen to Grimmy whilst having a nice and calming breakfast. This (pictures) was my breakfast a few days ago-- I do love me some avocado. I've just listened to Niall doing the You & I chorus because Harry was sick. I think it's a bit amusing, because Niall is like the go-to substitute when someone's sick. It's not even a joke. He's even been a substitute for Zayn! But I guess he's sort of versatile. I've also just watched a man dancing like crazy to Through The Dark at the concert. It was both amusing and a bit heart warming, because he was dancing with people who I assume were his friends. And it just looked like a lot of fun. It's only twelve days left until I'm going to see the concert. And though it is One Direction, my excitement level isn't very high. I think it's because I have a feeling it won't be as good as last years. And I honestly don't think it will. Only time will tell, I suppose., because my last years expectations were exceeded. Anyway, my brother is coming home tomorrow, I think. It's nice, because I think he's finished his studies, and he'll probably move to the area. That is if he doesn't completely surprise us and moves to Japan or summat. Or, well, I wouldn't exactly have been that surprised. But it'll be good to have him back home, and it's not long until Volla comes down for a short visit. So that will be really nice. Yesterday's handball match ended with a win for Flesburg, which I realised might have been the underdog? It was a really good game, and really tense. It's my favourite kind. This week I'm learning basic knowledge about road traffic, so that's sort of school? Strangely enough, I'm sort of looking forward to it. Don't know whether that is a good sign or not, ha. I'm going to catch up on some Youtube videos now, whilst I have time. Have a nice Monday everyone! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar