onsdag 11. juni 2014

when you cast away and you feel like home, I'll try to find you

This is my lunch from last week, I think. It was really good. The pictures are making my mouth a bit watery, ha. I went to bed practically naked yesterday, because it was 24C/75F inside my bedroom. I can't bloody sleep when it's so warm. I reckon it's why I woke up at 5:30 am as well. I checked my social media, before I decided that I should try falling asleep again. Luckily I was successful, and woke up at 7:00 am. I spent the morning listening to Grimmy (I laugh so much when I'm listening to him and the team), and exercising. When I got home I got another magazine about nursing related topics. And it made me realise that I hadn't even read through the past two others. So that's what I spent time on; reading up on those I've missed. I've done a few errands today, and I might actually start thinking about packing-- as in writing a list of what I should bring along. Lols, the first time I heard Wasted by Tiësto, I thought the lyrics were: "I like us better when we're naked". That's the only thing I can think of whenever I listen to the song. Speaking of songs, Here For You by Gorgon City has been my favourite tune for the past few days. I really like the lyrics, and I've marginally grown a love for electronic/house music, so I'm really enjoying it. My dad has been painting different things in the house and outside the house, so it's been a very distinct smell of paint in the whole house for the whole day. Tomorrow I'm going to hang with Sugar and Marble, and it looks like we're having a BBQ? I guess that'll be twice for me this week. Anyway, I'm going to try to be somewhat productive with the rest of my day, and hopefully you'll be too. That is unless you don't want to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar