mandag 9. juni 2014

We all go through changes, run to different places. That doesn't mean that we have to part

I'm currently sat by my desk in my bikini top and my shorts because it's still really warm. Today has been a very nice day. I drove to Vigelandsparken, which was quite stressful. When my dad knocked on my door yesterday to say that we were going for a drive today, I told him I was going to Oslo to meet a friend. I thought maybe I'd get away with that as an excuse, but then he said "alright, then you can drive there". It would be fine if I drove the car with automatic transmission, but I didn't. Later when I met up with my belieber friend, I told her if you want to feel incompetent, you should just try learning to drive. We (the kilo-gang) had initially to use this Monday to plan for our Sweden-trip. But due to different reasons, half of the group could not attend a meeting. So my belieber friend and I ended up meeting up for a BBQ and a hangout. I always prefer Vigelandsparken when I'm going to have a BBQ in a park in Oslo. Although there's usually a lot of people, and especially today because of the amazing weather, it's a huge park. And if you walk a bit further into the park, you'll find great spots where it's nearly empty of people. Which is something I like (my conclusion of the day is that I don't like people). We ended up leaving the park in hunt for some ice lolly's/ice cream. We were supposed to go to the little cafe within the park, but I forgot, and I walked straight past it. I'm not sure if my belieber friend remembered, but she definitely didn't notify me. Instead she was sharing her pick up lines with me. It was something about how I should get a dog so I can break the ice with handsome strangers. At last we ended up at Aker Brygge, where we bought ourselves some ice cream to cool off. And then we walked to Tjuvholmen, towards the sea. It was of course filled with people, which was a bit of a downside. But we managed to wade in the water for a bit, which was so nice after sitting in the boiling heat for hours. Sadly I wasn't actually wearing bikini bottoms, so I didn't feel like ducking under water in my shorts or underwear. We sat by the sea for an hour maybe? Or more? I can sit by the seaside for hours, because I love it so. I've had a really great day with my belieber friend, and we did a lot of talking, which was nice. When I got home, I had dinner in the sun, and drank two bottles of water. I knew the second we walked from Vigelandsparken, that I had sunburn on my back, because the straps on my backpack was digging into my shoulders and it hurt. So it wasn't that big of a surprise when I got home and stripped off my top to see a very red back. It's hilarious because you can really see tan lines from where I was wearing my top. Be smarter than me and don't underestimate the power of the sun. I've been reading a book about Stockholm in preparation for the trip. I never actually read these guide books, I just look through it. But it's actually quite interesting, I think. I'm probably going to spend the rest of this day reading it, and possibly continue the little fiction I started yesterday. I was inspired to write a little fan fiction about Niall and Harry, because they seem to really get along with each others family. So I had a laugh writing it yesterday. Anyway, have a really great evening xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar