mandag 16. juni 2014

It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity

I've been lying in my bed for the past few hours, just reading fan fiction and catching up on Youtube videos. And it feels like I never left here, like I was never in Stockholm. Simultaneously it feels like I've been gone for a week. I am so tired, and I want to go to sleep right now. I got home at 3:45 pm today, and the first thing I did was to unpack. I'm the kind of person who either unpacks the second I get home, or I postpone it for a week (or even two). I didn't want the latter to happen, so I just unzipped my battered suitcase and got on with the unpacking. Stockholm though-- it was quite amazing. There was a lot of walking, eating and alcohol in the picture. And small (and big) adventures. I'll probably elaborate about my trip once I have regained some energy, and with some of the few pictures I took (I feel like I barely took any pictures at all). But for now I'll tell you about my roomie. I shared a hotel room (and bed) with my belieber friend, and I learned a few things from this new experience. One of them is the fact that my belieber friend loves balls. She likes them big, small, whatever the size (it appears that size doesn't matter to her). I get the impression that she definitely enjoys balls with a bit of a bounce in them. I've now seen her ogling balls in whatever sports shops we were in. And I've watched the glee spread on her face when she tests the bounce in a ball. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my balls. 

1 kommentar: