torsdag 5. juni 2014

I wasn't looking for a promise or commitment. But it was never just fun and I thought you were different

There's something about full-on rain that gives a very lovely atmosphere (unless you're outside, drowning in the rain), and it makes me go prepare a cuppa and some biscuits. My window is halfway open so I can listen to the soothing sounds of the splashing rain and the scent it gives. I'm playing Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran from the Multiply album. I went to bed listening to his Multiply gig in Dublin, and I've almost finally admitted to myself that maybe his newest album isn't a very big favourite of mine. I'm not quite sure if he wants to change his image, but I think his sound has evolved a lot since the last album. And that's good, I suppose. But I'm a sucker for simple songs, so I've not completely thrown myself at the bandwagon. However, the first song I've really gotten attatched to, is actually Don't. I was humming along to it all day yesterday. And it's an upbeat song, so who knows. I try to never say I won't ever like an album, because I believe that I might not like that new Drake album (for example) right now. But in a years time, maybe I will. Or maybe in five years. And if I still don't fall in love with the upbeat songs on the Multiply album, I still have Tenerife Sea which is a very "Ed Sheeran" song. I'm actually listening to BBC Radio 1 right now with Annie Mac, and Ed Sheeran is playing in the Live Lounge later, so I'm looking forward to it. I woke up at 8:00 am this morning, in hope to have the living room for myself. I really enjoy having my breakfast in silence, just staring out of the window. At 8:30 am, I got an incoming Facetime call from David. He and I had a bit of a chat whilst having breakfast together. "Are you going to take another bite with me?" "Yeah!". He also made me blow on his scratches through the screen. He's so chatty these days, so I ended up talking with him for half an hour probably. He was talking about how his mum was preparing coffee, and he was like "ew, I don't like coffee". I answered "neither do I. Coffee is for grown ups". Then he said that he liked water, not coffee. And then we had toasted through the screens, which made him notice my One Direction cup. "You have a man on your cup," he exclaimed. He's so precious. Ah, I forgot that it's Thursday already. It's the final day of that basic traffic knowledge course, which I'm really looking forward to. I'd like to take back my freedom please. This weekend and the next week I actually need to try finishing the books I've borrowed. I've barely started reading the first book, and I've had it since Sunday. I think the hardest part about starting a book, is the beginning. If it doesn't immediately tickle my interests, I have to force myself to plough through. Not necessarily because it's boring, but I always have a hard time with that bit. I'm going to see if I can read a bit of that whilst listening to Ed Sheeran. Oh my god, Ed covered Stay With Me by Sam Smith. That's like my ultimate dream scenario! Two of my absolute favourites? And one of my favourite songs since March. It's my lucky day, I think. I ought to get something to eat soon. Have a nice Thursday! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar