torsdag 19. juni 2014

When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside. I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side

I'm currently watching the match between England and Uruguay, and I'm unsure of which team to cheer on. I don't usually watch football, and my sister just asked me "are you really watching football?". And then she asked me why. I said it's because of my belieber friend. It's because watching football makes me feel like she's beside me. Or in my head, because I'm having an inner monologue with "the belieber friend in my head". But I think I'm actually cheering for Uruguay, because I think they are playing better than England, but then again I know about nothing about football. Whilst watching the match between Italy and England I didn't cheer for England either. Anyway, I won't be able to see the whole game, because I need to go get some sleep. Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch The Fault In Your Stars, and I've not watched anything that has to do with the movie because I didn't want to have any expectations. And I was really surprised, because I thought it would be more Hollywood-y, and there was something different with the camera lens, I think. Because at the beginning it looked a bit more like the kind of lens they use when they shoot a documentary. I was surprised by how much of the book that was actually in the movie. I think it was a really great adaptation, and I don't think it could have been better. The thing is, you never realise how much of a cliché a book can be, before you see it in action. There were some major cringe worthy scenes in TFIOS, but it sort of made me realise that it's how life is as well. Goodness, halfway through the movie I could hear sniffles in the room, and I cried so much. It was like an never ending stream of tears from one of the sad scenes, to the end. If you don't cry during this movie, I don't understand you. The only thing with the movie that I was a bit disappointed about was the use of music. There were some really good tunes on the soundtrack for the movie, but I think they either cut the songs very strangely, or used parts of the songs in a bad way. One of my absolute favourite songs, All I Want by Kodaline, was one of the songs on the soundtrack. And it wasn't until I saw the movie that I realised how well the song suited the movie/book. But yes, because I watched the movie so late yesterday (with Marble, if I've not actually mentioned her), I got home late. And then I got very little sleep, which isn't the greatest base for the first day of my summer job. So I'm probably going to go to bed now. Hopefully I'll be a lot more awake tomorrow, because today I almost fell asleep, ha. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar