lørdag 28. juni 2014

the more I swear I'm happy, the more that I'm feeling alone


My goodness, I've just finished watching the game between Brazil and Chile. I've never seen a game with so much tension. Of course I was cheering for Brazil mostly due to Neymar. But because I'm not a huge football enthusiast and "belong" to a certain team, I am quite democratic when I'm cheering. When seeing Chile scoring a goal, I went like: "oh no! but, like, that was a really decent goal. So good job Chile!". I think Chile did an excellent job, and it's only luck that brought Brazil the win this time. Also, Chile was the perfect opponent to Brazil, because they were good at blocking what Brazil is known for. I've come to realise more and more that there's a reason for why I don't usually watch football. I never knew how much drama there is in a football match. And I think there's a lot of faking when it comes to people falling over and whatnot. Also, unless you're some sort of hero, you're either loved because you played well, or you're hated because you didn't do well. It's just too much negativity for me, I think. However, I will most likely continue watching the World Cup. Also, after the game I just watched, I think I've fallen in love with Julio Cesar. Not because he probably was the reason for the win today. But he was in tears just before the penalties, and it was so clear to see how much this meant to him. Bah, I am a sucker for emotions, aren't I? Anyway, it's been another day at work, and it was almost empty on the roads this morning. Not so strange when it's a Saturday. I think the days pass by so quickly, and today is the last day I'll see my brother for awhile. Monchita, Lumba and I had a little face time conversation with David and Lynx. It was nice to see their faces again, and I can't wait for them to come this summer. Summer is passing by quickly and it is actually quite stressful, because there's so much I'm supposed to do. It doesn't worry me too much, because that's life. And although it feels like I'm working a lot these days, I only have five weeks before I have the start of August for my own enjoyment. Anyway, that's still five weeks away, which is lots of days I can't be bothered to count, so I'll just enjoy the little time I have left of this summer. I'm going to go now, spend some more time with my brother. And then it's back up bright and early tomorrow. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar