torsdag 12. juni 2014

right now everything is new to me

Hiya! I have a love-relationship with cars that has automatic transmission, and a hate-relationship with cars that has manual transmission. Ugh, I've not got high hopes. I drove to Sugar's town today (she doesn't own it, but it's where she lives), and it was so stressful. I got there half an hour early, so I went to browse through the H&M at the mall whilst waiting. And I actually tried on a proper shirt, and a really lovely (faux) leather skirt. It was sadly not my size, and therefore I had to part ways with it. I took a picture of it before I went, because I have a feeling I probably won't find it again, and I'll be having daydreams about finding a skirt like it. I probably have to pop by the mall tomorrow, so I'm going to see if I can find it somewhere. Anyway, I met up with Sugar and Marble, and we walked towards our desired destination, where we shortly decided to light our BBQ. I had luckily remembered to bring matches, because I still have a mental list of things to bring with to BBQ's after I had one with my belieber friend the other day. However, it was very windy today. I think we had about ten working matches, ten chances to alight our BBQ. And we managed to blow away (hah, pun. get it? cause it was so windy) almost all off our chances. In the end Sugar gave up, and went to call her mum to come pick us up so we could just do the BBQ in her garden. At that time Marble and I were crouched by the BBQ, waiting for the wind to stop. I had one match left. One chance to alight the BBQ so we could finally have some food. Did it alight? N...yes!!! As you can see, this is a very important story for me to tell, because my sense of achievement was on top. If I were to analyse myself, I would say that this particular achievement would probably not be very important normally. However, due to my lack of a sense of achievement when I was driving earlier that day, I had been feeling quite incompetent. So when I finally managed to be a competent person and alight our BBQ, I felt a huge surge of achievement. Story of my life. If it wasn't so very windy and therefore cold, I would probably try to wade in the water. Instead we ended up going to Sugar's house to do some research and watch a bit of telly. Time went very quickly, and then we went to the mall to get some ice cream, because that's the only thing I seem to eat these days. And whoop, Marble and I went to take the train home, and it was suddenly 8:00 pm. I think I said to Marble: "oh wow, it's actually quite late, innit?". Right now I'm listening to One Direction and thinking about starting to pack my bag. When I got home my mum actually said: "why are you home? I thought you had gone". Apparently my younger sister had told my mum that I had gone already. The mentioned sister was quite surprised to see me open her door and ask her about it, said she thought I had gone this morning and that my suitcase was gone from my room. I pointed out that it's still in my bedroom, and she shrugged "I've actually been inside your bedroom to see though". "Really? Remember when dad told you to open my window when I went this morning? Well, my suitcase is standing right by my window," I said. "Oh, right, I didn't wear my glasses". Ugh, I'm still looking at the picture of the leather skirt. It's so nice looking (my precious). Anyway, have a very good night! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar