søndag 22. juni 2014

Think of how much love that's been wasted. People always trying to escape it. Move on to stop their heart breaking

God, mosquitoes are such annoying insects. I woke up on Friday with a swollen eye due to a mosquito bite. The thing is that just before I went to sleep on Thursday, I spotted a mosquito. And I tried killing it, but it disappeared. So I got to the conclusion that either I managed to kill it and it landed somewhere in the bed, or it was hiding somewhere. Any other regular day, and I would have waited it out to see if I could find it. But I had to go to sleep. I just really needed a good night's sleep, because I hadn't slept enough the previous night, and then I also had to get enough sleep for another day at work. So, I woke up with a swollen eye. It was quite a hardship to actually keep my eye open. It looked a bit like I'd been hit, just without a bruise. So when I got home from work and showed it to my mum, I said: "look mum, I got hit in the eye". She didn't even see the swelling, just the blemish on my forehead. "Oh, you can just pop it, I guess". Monchita, who was sat beside me, giggled. I tried the same thing with Volla, once she got home. For a second she looked at me like she was in doubt, before she said "no, it's a mosquito bite". And I cursed myself, because I realised I had sent her a snap of my swollen eye and entitled it something akin "mosquito bite". I've been somewhat good at not itching, so the swelling has luckily gone down quite a bit. I also got a mosquito bite on Wednesday. And because I've not been able to itch the bite I've got on my eye, the bite on my knee has become a compensation, almost. It's turned into a really angry red colour. Oh well. I've been a bit AWOL because my most of my siblings have been home, and yesterday we got kicked out of the house by Monchita because she was hosting a party. She didn't actually know that our siblings were coming home this weekend. Nevertheless, we went to the mall, where I shockingly bought two items of clothings. It's shocking because when I went to Stockholm last week, I only bought one item of clothing. Mostly I just bought skincare. Anyway, I realised that I can fit into quite small sizes when it comes to jeans, just as long as there's some stretch in the material. Volla handed me a pair of jeans for kids. "I found a really nice capri jeans for you.. or, well, maybe it's just kids jeans," she said once she realised it herself. But it actually fit, so that's funny. I think the reason for why I actually bought things, is because I went to some shops I don't usually go to any more. And lately I've been more drawn to smart clothing (by smart clothing, I mean office wear. Like tailored shirts, knee-length skirts, fitted bottoms, etc), and that's not very popular in summer. The mall closed at 7:00 pm, and we still had hours to kill. Initially, we went to see if the cinema had any good movies on, but they were all in 3D, and it was hard enough to try persuade our mum to come along to the cinema. In the end we just ended up going to an Asian restaurant, where we surprisingly managed to sit two and a half hours. It's funny because when we were leaving, the waitress asked us where we were from in Chinese. We'd been talking Chinese for the whole evening, and she had never once said anything in Chinese, so we just assumed she was Vietnamese of summat. Once she had left the table after chatting with my mum, Volla said: "it's lucky we didn't badmouth the restaurant or her". It prompted a surprised laughter out of me, as I was nodding in agreement. I was awoken at 7:00 am this morning, which was a bit too early for my liking. But I was to drive my sister to the airport this morning. She's off to have her holidays, and she'll be back in a few weeks. It was an alright drive because it was early and almost no people on the road. Plus the road was mostly consisting of the highway, and you don't really have to shift gears for a long time. On the upcoming Wednesday, my parents are off on holiday, and then my brother leaves next Sunday. So it'll just be me and Monchita at home, which I can't wait for. It's great, because Ale is coming down the week after. Because of all the distractions with my summer job and siblings, the depression after the travels to Stockholm have been subdued. It's a bit worse again now, because it's been one week. And I get a bit heavy hearted each time I watch a new video of One Direction live, because it's been one week and a day since I saw One Direction live. I can only compare it to a person who jumps from relationships to relationships, where I'm one of those relationships, and I want to shout "you were just with me the other week, how can you be with them now?". It's just a (jealousy) thing that comes along whenever I go to their concerts. Oh well, later this year I am actually going to see Pharell with Ale. And if Kiwi bought the tickets, I'm going to see 1975 as well. I missed seeing 1975 last year at their last concert in Norway. It was because of my trip to visit Ale, which I would not trade for anything. But I've been listening a bit to the 1975 throughout the year, and I quite like them (erm, also quite enjoy Matt Healy's face). I'm so surprised that they're actually having a concert, because they were here last year, and then they're doing a festival here this summer. Anyway, it's Sunday, which means I have to clean my bedroom. And then I'm just going to chill for the rest of the day. Hopefully there's a football match on telly later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar