søndag 8. juni 2014

I like the way you smile with your eyes

I'm in a weird mood of over excitement. It happens sometimes when I'm overly happy. This picture kind of sums up my day. Apart from the sky, it's been a very blue day. I wore these shorts this morning as I had a bit of a drive through town with my dad. With my sister gone this weekend, my dad has not stopped waking me up each morning. "C'mon, wake up, we're going for a drive today". When I got home, I finished rereading a fanfiction, before I went to clean my bedroom and change the sheets. Once I was done, I changed shorts and wore my shirt to sit outside in order to read How To Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern. I've been struggling to finish it all week, but I only had to get past fifty pages until I was hooked. I picked up the book when I was looking through the shelves at my local library last Sunday. I've read a lot of books by Ahern, so I'm very familiar with her work. What I probably enjoy the most, is how she describes Ireland. It's why I also love Marian Keyes. They're sort of similar the two of them, and they both use the Irish culture and places in Ireland actively in their work. And it's how I fell in love with Ireland, actually. It was a very funny book, and I could definitely relate to the protagonist. One of the reasons for my strange mood, is because I had one of those realisations dawning on me-- next week I'm going to see One Direction (that is if nothing goes wrong). My quickened breathing was for once not because of my exercise routine, but because I had a bit of a freak out whilst doing the plank. Shit, I'm, what?? I'm seeing One Direction like next week. That's what?? Oh my god. The words in italic were my thoughts, if that was not obvious already. Speaking of One Direction and exercise; one of the songs in my jogging playlist is Everything About You by One Direction. It's an oldie from their first album, but I really love it. It puts a smile on my face, and who would deny themselves a smile? Ugh, I really want to eat another of those sandwich ice creams, but I think they belong to my sister (insert ice cream emoji's here). Anyway, have a good night's sleep x.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar