onsdag 25. juni 2014

she's made of outer space, and her lips are like the galaxy's edge, and her kiss the colour of a constellation falling into place

Hiya. I've been watching The World Cup almost all hours all day, and there's more drama than the usual television programs I usually watch. I just got home from the airport again, it's starting to feel like my second home. I'm only joking, but I've been to the airport so many times these past few weeks, even more than I enter the local mall. I just wanted to say that I've actually let my parents borrow my camera, so the next few weeks there might be old pictures or just pictures from my phone. It feels a bit strange, being without my camera. I've had it for four years, I think, and it feels like a part of myself. But I figured it would be a good exercise, not spending so much time taking pictures. Although I have started taking less and less pictures lately. I really want to try buying a disposable camera and try taking two pictures each month, so it can last me a year. And by then I'll surely have forgotten about some of the pictures I've taken, and it'll be a surprise once I get the pictures. My birthday is coming up, but I'm in this sort of mood where everything just feels like such an effort. Like, I was lying on the sofa all day yesterday, skipped exercise, and ate three ice lollies. Hopefully I'll snap out of this mood shortly. I went to the mall yesterday, only just managed to not buy myself some glasses (I've got so many strange guilty pleasures), and got home with some seamless undies. And I've got to tell you (about the latter), it feels like not wearing any underwear, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. Yesterday I saw a picture of Joe Jonas and Dougie Poynter (from McFly), and my jaw dropped for a second. Only for a second, because I remembered that Jonas Brothers and McFly knows each other from before. I was just a bit surprised because there's honestly connections between everyone. (Jonas Brothers did a concert at Wembley once, and they had McFly on as a guest. McFly has been the opening act for One Direction for a few gigs on the WWA Tour, and they've written songs with Niall. Dougie Poynter is in a relationship with Ellie Goulding, who Niall has previously been rumoured to be together with as well. Ellie Goulding took over for Zane Lowe on the BBC Radio 1 yesterday, and she posted a picture of one of her exes Greg James -- who also works at BBC Radio 1 -- on her Instagram. She also played Skrillex during the two hours she was on the radio, and he happens to be one of her exes too. It has also been rumoured that she dated Ed Sheeran, which she denied. But I'm pretty sure he confirmed, and now there's rumours about his song Don't being about Ellie Goulding and Niall Horan. Ed is very close with Harry Styles, and they've always been very supportive of each other. Harry only just posted a picture of himself downloading Ed's new album. And Harry happens to have met Joe Jonas a few times, and they both happen to be exes of Taylor Swift, who again is great friends with Ed Sheeran. It's like a full circle, sometimes). I'm probably going to spend today reading, eating more ice lollies, watching more football, and just chill. I've got work the next four days, and then next week I'm only working for two days. Which is great, because Ale is visiting that week. My brother just came by my bedroom and threw money on my bed. I think some fell to the floor. I looked at him amused, "alright?". "It's money for your birthday, since I'll be gone". Apart from Monchita, my whole family has been travelling lately. I know Lynx and Grepper were off travelling the same weekend I was in Stockholm. And then they've just been travelling this previous weekend as well. They're travelling again in August, only stopping by at our house for a bit. Volla left last Sunday, my parents left today, and then my brother is leaving on Sunday. We'll be on different continents. I hope we'll get everyone gathered once this summer, that would be really nice. Anyway, have a nice day x.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar