onsdag 25. juni 2014

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky. To the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away.

11:11. It's like a taunt, like someone's pulling a trick on me. Positivity made me think of it as something lucky. It made me bet my pride on all the number 11 football players. Mosquito bites doesn't itch as much as the feeling of missing a limb. I can't put words on my feelings, can't put them in a category. Nor can I trace the reason for them. Or maybe I can, maybe I just don't want to admit to them. One Step forward, two steps back. Life is a strange game. I am a worrier, but I can put my thoughts away when I need it. But what about the worriers who can't? I've been here for twenty years. How am I supposed to survive another sixty years? It's terrible trying to fall asleep with a thousand thoughts in your mind. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar