lørdag 31. mai 2014

I've been waiting for an answer because I built this bed for two

I didn't get to watch Sam Smith live at the Roundhouse yesterday. After clicking on the link several times without being directed to a live stream, I read that the live stream was for UK residents. I was not very happy about that, but it did mean I could go to bed earlier, and catch up on some sleep. For some reason I forgot that it was Saturday, and that I can only listen to Grimmy at weekdays. Because I woke up at 7:15 am, washed my face and prepared some brekkie, then I ran upstairs to get my computer. And then it hit me that, my goodness-- I woke up for naught. However, I'd not listened to yesterday's show, so I ended up listening to it whilst having my breakfast this morning. I love listening to Grimmy and the rest of the Breakfast team, because they've got such great banter between each other. I did laugh quite a few times this morning, as per usual. It seems like the perfect time for a jog is a beautiful Saturday morning (10:00 am-ish). There were surprisingly few people around, which made me really happy. I just don't feel very comfortable with a lot of people jogging around me, because my competitive soul instantly ignites. So my inner conversation is something like "oh, I should run past that person, I could totally do that" "c'mon relax, just jog in your own tempo" "oh no, more people watching, should I run faster?". It's quite annoying, so I try my best to concentrate on myself whenever I go jogging. Today was quite easy because there were almost no people out and about. Also, I finally had a quite decent playlist. After my shower, I facetimed with David. Lynx and co is visiting my other siblings (Volla and Lumba), so I've gotten quite a few snapchats of all of them lately. It makes me a bit wistful to not be there with them. Anyway, so I was facetiming with David, and he constantly surprises me. They were going into town, and he was sat in a stroller, holding the phone. And he went like "oh, look at the troll!" and then he turned the phone around to get the troll in shot, before they walked past it. I was a bit flabbergasted, because everyone else was just chatting in the background whilst walking. And afterwards when Volla took her phone, I asked whether it was him who filmed the troll, or not. She confirmed that it was him. My goodness, these technology children, they'll be so far superior when it comes to technology. It's a lot of fun to chat with him, because the past year he's been really chatty. He understands most of what I say, and I understand 80% of the things he says. Because, well, it's hard understanding a toddler sometimes. I realised yesterday, that in exact 14 days-- I'm going to Sweden with the kilo-gang. The thought itself is enough to make me happy. Because no matter what, I always seem to have a great time with them. It actually feels like I've had vacation for three weeks now. Maybe it's because I've managed to do so much within a week. Right, I should go now, because I have to get ready for Oyster's birthday bash. Have a lovely Saturday! Drink too much water! Take care of yourself xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar