torsdag 22. mai 2014

in a sky full of stars I think I saw you

Good evening! This day has passed so quickly. I had a good night's sleep, and because I didn't have to go to school until late, I got to laze around in bed and check all my social media. And then I got to read a fan fiction as well. I went to take the bus at 11:41 am, and when I got to the train station, I opened the book I borrowed yesterday. And whilst reading this, I slowly noticed someone walking towards me in my eyesight. It was of course Sally, though I did initially think it was someone else. We went to school to meet my teacher because we had our final assessment today. Because my teacher never stops talking, we ended up sitting there for an hour and a half-- mostly listening to her chatting away. She only started packing up her things, when she saw one of my co-students putting her bag on the table, and getting ready to leave. After finally saying our goodbyes to her, we strolled down to what seems to have been my regular restaurant these past three weeks-- Olivia. (I'm pretty sure we had the same waitress as we did the last time we went there together). We had lunch/dinner together, before one of my co-students had to leave. We sat there for a bit after we were done eating, before we went to get some ice cream. I didn't get any, though Sally did insist on buying me some (I'm very broke). I declined though, because I mostly only like ice lolly's. And especially when it's really warm outside. Which it was today, despite that the sky has been quite cloudy. We actually sat down by the sea for a few hours, and most of us didn't end up leaving until 6:00 pm. I said my goodbyes to everyone, which was bitter sweet. Because although I am very happy about being done with the paper, and school in general (for now), I am probably going to miss my "praksis" group. Funnily enough, when I got off the train, I walked straight past a very waving Sally. (She had left before all of us because she had some errands to do). Course I didn't actually notice her until I saw the back of her head. In my eyesight I did notice someone waving quite frantically, and I just figured it was someone waving goodbye to someone at the train. Oh well, so my day started with meeting her at the train station, and ended with meeting her at the train station again. When we said our goodbyes again, I turned around to walk to my bus. But then I stopped again, because I spotted a lady looking a bit worse to wear. So my instincts kicked in, and I approached her to ask if she was okay. She said so, despite her looking everything else than "okay". But then her friend? came over, so I just accepted her "okay" and left the train station. It's strange, because I didn't even think before I went over to her, like I've just internalised this need to help people. Anyway, when I finally got home, I jumped in the shower. Then I ate, and then I called up Ale, who had called me during the meeting with my teacher. Now I'm just going to do a few school things before it's proper summer holidays for me! Oh goodness, it's actually 22 Celsius in my bedroom at the moment. Might as well walk around in my underwear. Sleep well, or, not? Do what you want, what you want with your body (giggles). Also, before you go to bed or not, you should look through this Tumblr post-- it's puns.   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar