torsdag 1. mai 2014

With each year, our color fades. Slowly, our paint chips away. But we will find the strength and the nerve it takes to repaint and repaint and repaint every day

It's May! Where on earth did the time go? I am so glad One Direction doesn't have gigs every day, because I don't think I could have coped with being overwhelmed with new videos all the time. Niall has really taken to the skinny jeans, and sometimes he looks like a replica of one of the 5SOS boys. In some of the videos I've watched for the past week, Niall will be playing his acoustic guitar or electric guitar, and he'll stand with the band. Whereas the other boys will be walking around on the stage towards the fans. And it's so amusing to me, because it makes him look more like he belongs with the band than the boys. I'd love it if he actually played a song with 5SOS because he'd fit right in. And it's not like Niall isn't their biggest fangirl. Thank goodness for Liam Payne and his Instagram. Now, they all have an Instagram each, though Zayn's is secret (but not so secret because most knows the name), Louis posts something each six months or so, Harry is a serial-poster and then he goes away for two months or so, and well Niall does post somewhat regularly. But Liam, he's been posting loads. It's just the best thing ever. Oh god, I know that One Direction and other famous people probably knows about fan fictions and what they usually contain, but they almost never admit to knowing about them (for example Harry denying that he's ever read one in this interview). But Jon off of the One Direction band actually tweeted a link to a fan fiction he found. That's, oh goodness. Well, I actually just spent the morning reading a fan fiction I started on yesterday, and it was so good. I just can't wrap my head around how people can write so effortlessly? It's the kind of my favourite fictions, because it's comedy. Ah, the puns! I do love me some puns and bad jokes. Yesterday I made myself some food, which might look strange. It's salmon with bulgur, agaricus, asparagus and some mashed avocado. Basically all my favourite things to eat on one plate. That does remind me that I should probably get some breakfast, considering I've been up since 7:30 am (yawn (that was originally just to emphasise that I'm tired, not because I was going to yawn, but then I ended up yawning two seconds after I'd written it)). Bah, yesterday I accidentally managed to rip off some loose skin on my finger. And as I hissed at the burn afterwards, I couldn't help to sigh by my recent unluck with hurting my hands. First it was the blood blister I got just a few days before my sister's wedding, and then I also managed to get a little cut on my fist a few days later. And now this. My poor hands. And it's such an annoying place to get hurt, because you use your hands for everything. Gah, I am not going in the shower without a plaster on. No thanks, I don't want any more torturous stings when the soap seeps into my wound. Anyway, so I've obviously got statistics on my blog, and one shows the most viewed blog posts that day. And sometimes it's really old blog posts, and it gives me great amusement to click on it and read through them. Because I have been writing blogposts regularly for years now, which means I mostly don't remember all I've written. And sometimes I'll read something I've written before, and I'll think was that really me? (here is my blog on this exact date one year ago, two years ago, and three years ago). I'm going to do bits of school work today, maybe get some ahead start actually, so I won't have to get all too stressed this May. It's going to be a busy day, I think, just because I've got loads of small things to get finished. And it's always the small things that takes up more time than you think. Anyway, have a lovely day. Appreciate the wonders of having Internet and not living during an apocalypse. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar