lørdag 10. mai 2014

when the stars are the only things we share, will you be there?

My sister gave this chocolate egg to me this morning, whilst I was still in bed. I was chuffed, because chocolate. Apart from that I've read far too many fan fictions today. One about werewolves too, which is a bit too far from my comfort zone, because I'm not very into fantasy. And all wolf-related things doesn't really appeal to me. But it was good, and I've bookmarked it. The leaves on the tree outside my window is finally turning into the right green colour-- it's been looking a bit too yellow-y considering it's May. I told my sister about this, and I ended up saying: "so that's what I do these days, I observe trees". Speaking of trees, my mum almost cut down a whole tree today. I was a bit surprised when I walked past the window in the kitchen and saw all the branches on the grass. I've been reading about methods in research today; a lot about surveys and construction of questions. I didn't finish my school work yesterday, which is why I'm doing it now. It's not too bad, seeing as I actually think method is strangely interesting. It might have something to do with the book too though, because it's very straightforward. My goodness, yesterday I watched Essiebutton's newest vlog, and they went to see Grand Designs live. I ranted about this to Monchita, and I said "they really are my soul mates". It gives me hope that I'm not the only person who enjoys architecture, Grand Designs and Kevin McCloud. I went through my "favourite performances from the take me home tour" blogpost yesterday, and decided I should do it for the Where We Are tour as well. I'll probably write it in two weeks, when I'm done with the paper. Today I am going to watch the Eurovision final-- in three hours actually. I'm looking forward to snuggle up in front of the telly with some chocolate. Have a nice Saturday xx.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar