tirsdag 6. mai 2014

Best I ever had, hips don't lie. You make me wanna .. one more night

In order to create, we must destroy. Is that not the strangest thing you've heard? An oxymoron that shouldn't make sense, but does. I usually think to myself with a sigh that human race have destroyed so many things. But I've forgotten to take all the things we've created in consideration. I was lying in bed most of the day yesterday because I was so knackered. I don't feel much better today seeing as I had a very tiring meeting with my teacher. I've learned how to nod convincingly without actually listening to her. In two weeks we're presenting our paper, and I hope we'll be done by then because it's starting to tire me out. However, I know it could have been so much worse. I've had a bit of a talk with my mum about her trip a few hours ago. She got home yesterday but she was sort of really tired. She told me she almost missed her plane because she had gone to the wrong gate. And in reply I told her about that time Sugar and I almost missed our plane. Whenever I fly now, I almost always have a nightmare of missing my plane a few days before I'm leaving. Anyway, I've just been watching Sweat The Small Stuff, because well-- my love for Nick Grimshaw is just growing each day. But it's hilarious, and I'll never forget the episode where that girl says she's had saucy dreams about him, and he's like "ewww" because he doesn't actually fancy women. Right now I'm watching videos of the Where We Are Tour, and although I don't necessarily love Better Than Words, I do really enjoy the performance. They (Niall, Liam and Harry) are so enthusiastic in this performance, like they really enjoy the tune and dance their little awkward dance moves (or, well, to be fair Liam is probably the best dancer in their group, and he's actually quite good. Niall isn't too bad either. Harry, well, he's Harry). Well, mostly I've just been watching Niall, because most people put their cameras on him during this performance. And it might have something to do with this obscene gesture. Oh how the crowds scream! I will probably too (in five weeks????). Sleep tight, I'll have a busy time schedule tomorrow, so I need to get some rest. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar