tirsdag 27. mai 2014

clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Look at these stupid fools (sigh). Niall had arranged a football match yesterday for charity. And he had Louis, Liam and Harry from his band to play at the game. Along with other players like James Corden (comedian), Ronan Keating (artist), etcetera. The match was against Piers Morgan's team (he's that guy from Britain's Got Talent). In the end #TeamNiall lost, but I don't think anyone (very few) cared. Regardless of the winner of the footie game (even if it would have been #TeamNiall), the real winner was the charity. One of the highlights of yesterday was Harry's "climb to the top". Harry went from being in charge of the kits, to be an assistant manager, to one of the players, and then to the team captain. He was the most unlikely to score, and yet he did. It was very amusing, because at the start of the game, everyone (on my Tumblr dashboard) was taking the mick out of him, like this. And at the end of the game everyone was like "alright, I guess we can't really tease him any more .. not the next 24 hours anyway". The game lead to this (first and third picture) moment, and my dashboard has been filled with Niall and Harry (these pictures especially) since yesterday. It's made my last 24 hours because I love Narry (Niall and Harry). I can't even say how many times I've seen this hug from different angles. Also, can I just point out how the past four days have been all about Niall (in the 1D fandom). It's been an overload of emotions and I've spent a lot of time between crying, smiling and squealing. This morning my dad and I drove into town to find the Chinese Embassy. It took us ages before we found it, thanks to the nicest lady every. I hope she gets a lot of good karma. At least the trip let me see a lot of nice houses. Now I'll probably go look at houses on Internet. It's one of my favourite past times. When I got home after the trip into town, I had a lovely chat with Ale, which was very nice. Some time this summer she's coming for a visit, so that's nice. After our chat, I went to make myself some tea, but instead I cleaned up the whole living room. Just in time for my mum to get home. And then I drank some tea. One of the things I struggle with when it's holiday, or when I've just got a lot of time on my hands, is to relax. Because I always go around thinking I should do that and that-- it feels like I should always be doing something. I thought of this the other day, and I realised that I have to let myself relax. I should have some time for myself being bored. Goodness knows how much I'll probably miss all of this spare time when I start working. Or when I start school again. I do have a few errands I was supposed to today, though. I'll just postpone it to tomorrow, because I really don't want to leave the house. Anyway, have a really nice Tuesday?? I've lost the overview of which day is which, ha. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar