fredag 2. mai 2014

fire up that loud, another round of shots

Bollocks, I woke up at 6:30 am today, despite deciding that I was going to sleep in today. I was just wide awake, which probably was in relation to my nightmare? about living during the post apocalypse. It was terrifying walking around being scared for my life at all times. And that makes me think of people who are actually in that kind of situation, and it makes me so sad that some people have to endure that. And it also makes me extremely grateful for my own life. My early wake up might have had a relation to nerves as well. Or something else, who knows? I don't know all the ins and outs of my own body and mind, sadly. But despite the early wake up, I felt wide awake, so I already had my brekkie by 7:30 am. And then I've just been listening to Grimmy. I actually managed to cross off everything except for one thing on my "to do" list yesterday. One of the things was to make a new time schedule to hang over my desk. I've found that I become so lost without one-- before making the schedule, I couldn't remember which date or day it was. I was convinced that it was Saturday. But now it's up above my desk, and I've gained control over my life again, ha. There is always a certain risk when you're about to watch a video of One Direction performing a song. Wise people would probably mute the sound, or keep it low. Because it might sound perfectly good at the start, and you'll hear the boys singing clear. But unexpectedly, at one point (or a thousand) there will most likely be a scream. And it might just break your eardrums. I've found that one of my favourite performances from the Where We Are Tour is You & I, because of the second verses where Liam and Niall harmonises with Zayn first, and then Louis. I love harmonies. It's just so nice. And god, Zayn's high notes in that song, it gets me every time. I've also learnt to associate Best Song Ever with a bit of sadness, because I've come to associate it with endings. I think it's their end song for their tour, and then it's the end song for the This Is Us film. Speaking of films and One Direction-- I am 90% sure they are filming another one right now. I had a few things to do this morning, very close to my old high school. It's always so strange to me to take the bus towards my old school, and it brings me loads of memories. Anyway, when I got off the bus, there was suddenly a ball flying over the fence and towards the road. I managed to stop the ball, and kick it the other way. So luckily my reflexes kicked (ha, pun) in from having played so much footie in my childhood. All the kids came sprinting to the fence and shouted "thanks! can you throw it over here?". And so I did. I'm going to count it as my good deed. Today I might actually find some time to read a bit of curriculum, because I actually want to. And then I'll try to do the last thing on my "to do" list. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar