onsdag 14. mai 2014

we fell in love as the leaves turned brown

Hiya mates! Yesterday was a very tiring day with lectures from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm or so? In the end of the lectures I was about to fall asleep, which isn't exactly a good sign. But the first lecture was ace, I think, so I guess it was somewhat worth it. The kilo-gang was assembled for the first time in ages, and we were our usual selves for the most part. When we were sat in the cafeteria after the lectures were done, I saw this guy who looked like "Leonard" from The Big Bang Theory. It was seriously uncanny. I'm pretty sure I just said "oh my god," before Sugar turned to me and said "yeah, I know". I was startled out of my own thoughts, and I must have looked quite bewildered, because it felt like she had read my thoughts. I can't remember whether we exchanged any words like: "he looks like.." until we had to explain it to Kiwi and my belieber friend, but I don't think so. So basically, Sugar and I had a telepathic conversation yesterday (ha). I'm just going to try to transfer my thoughts to her the next time I see her. On our way to the train station, my belieber friend and I were nearly soiled on by a flock of pigeons. Or well, I don't actually think any of the 10(???) pigeons took a crap, but the point is that they could. My belieber friend and I hunched in on ourselves in hope to not be hit by any crap. Also, we might have squealed a bit? I don't know, my memory is crap (ha, pun). I got home and exercised a bit whilst listening to Grimmy, which is a thing I've started doing lately. Just because it makes me concentrate on what he's saying rather than my pain when I'm doing hip lifts (ugh, I hate those). My goodness, I watched a video of Nick Grimshaw yesterday, and I realised with a shock that I actually think he's quite fit. Like, I was drawn in by his caricature-like eyes and grin, and I was actually giggling. I listen to his radio show so much, and I'm already so fond of him as a person. So, it was strange to look at a video of him babbling like he does on the radio. Bah, I should just stop fancying unattainable people. Today I had an emergency course? I'm not quite sure what to call it, but we were given a few cases that we needed to solve. I did some CPR, felt up some people, listened to people breathing, felt people's pulses, and whatnot. The stain from the fake blood is nearly gone by now, finally. But yeah, it was really good, and I had a laugh. I spent a bit of time yesterday making a schedule for the next few weeks, and generally just trying to get my life on (some) track. It's a month until we're (the kilo-gang) going to Sweden, and it's three days until the national day. It makes me so excited. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar