mandag 12. mai 2014

They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us, back to the time you were lying next to me. I looked across and fell in love

I've read it so many times in the fictions I've spent all my life memorising: they can't keep eye contact with the other person, they quiver. And I have said to myself that when the day comes for me to look directly at someone, I'll not bow down. I promised myself to look and hold their sight-- let myself blink maybe, but not look away. It's like the promise was erased the second I looked at you, because you made me quiver, you made me bow down, and you made me look away. It wasn't until you were gone that I remembered my promise. Hiya, sweet peas. I've probably spent the last two hours in my bed switching between laughing and crying because of a bloody fan fiction. Goodness, there's nothing as great as reading something that's surprisingly good. When you're reading fan fiction there's a lot of good ones, and then thousands of average ones, and then a hundred of thousands of bad ones. Because I didn't know of this writer, I started reading the fiction thinking it was average, but it was really good. Also it's about a topic that's quite controversial, and very individual. It's hard to write something that's going to be realistic, in addition to funny and sad. However, this fiction really did all of the above. In other words: it's fucking ace! (my sister asked me why I kept saying "ace", and I answered with a shrug-- "I really don't know"). And it's made me all philosophical about the whole world and humanity. I can't wait to read it again, sometime in the future when the memory isn't as fresh in my mind. Anyway, I was at school between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm today, and I personally thought the time flew right by. By the end of the editing session, I genuinely felt like I'd been at school for two hours. I'm not so sure whether that's a good sign, or if it's not, considering we were doing edits to our paper. I'll probably go through it once tonight, just to fix a few errors. It's not supposed to be done until next week, I think. OH, I also had an ice lolly today, which was a great idea of me. I love ice lollies. Because I've been taking a later train that I usually do, I've been taking the bus with this couple. And it wasn't before Friday that I realised they also took the same train as me. Because on Friday the guy was suddenly sat right beside me, and today they were standing right in front of me. It's strange, because it almost felt like I was following them? You know how you sometimes walk behind a person for a long time, because they're going the exact same way as you? And then you get all paranoid that they will think that you're following them, and blah. It felt a bit like that today. There was also a lady standing in front of me who I recognised the face off. The problem was that I couldn't attach her face to a name, or to why I know her face. And I've scratched my brain, but I still can't remember who she is. Right now I'm catching up on the Breakfast Show with Grimmy, and all the videos from the past tour dates of the WWA tour. The south American leg of the tour is done, and they've not got any gigs for 10 days I think. And then they'll be playing in Dublin, which is probably my favourite tour dates, because the Irish loves Niall. And he loves them back. I think there's something so nice about it, and probably one of the reasons as to why I am in love with Ireland. The loyalty of the country? Like, if you're Irish, or even have a little bit of Irish blood in yourself, you're an equal, and apart of the family. It might just be my romantic views of Ireland, but I refuse to believe it's not like that. Somehow my brain associated this with something that reminded me of the strange dream I had about my belieber friend and Darren yesterday. I just-- you know, sometimes I try to analyse my dreams in order to understand myself a bit better. But I just cannot find a secret message behind this dream? It's just so strange. Right-- I am going now, honest. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar