torsdag 8. mai 2014

sweetheart, what have you done to us?

Yesterday it was one year since I went to the One Direction concert. That much I told Kiwi, and then she asked me if it's not strange to think that I am going to see them again. If one year ago, I'd ever believe that I was attending another concert. And no, I would never believe it, and I made amends with that fact. And it just shows how you can never truly plan on things in life. Which is something I said today as well, as my "praksis" group was sat at Olivia, having lunch/dinner. We were talking about having kids and whatnot, and then one of the girls asked me: "what about you then? When are you planning to have a baby?". And I told them that it'll come when it comes, that I can never plan on such a thing because life is so unpredictable. They all hummed in agreement. Yesterday was a bit stressful. I was sat at school from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm editing our paper with my "praksis" group. I was stressed out because the time was working against me, because I had to go home and then be back in the city at 6:30 pm. So I got an hour at home before I had to run outside, hoping that I'd brought with me everything I needed for a sleep over. Kiwi and I went to a showing of Bad Neighbours that has a premier tomorrow in Norway. I laughed a lot, and so did the crowd. I don't necessarily think it's a really great movie, but that's mostly because it's straight up a comedy movie. And they usually don't give me anything (there's no proper message with the movies), they're only light entertainment. But I enjoyed looking at Zac Efron's muscles, and the man who presented the movie at the start (ha). And goodness, it's going to be difficult to get the picture of the fight between Zac Efron and Dave Franco out of my mind. Goodness, that was hilarious. The atmosphere in the room where we were sat was good, and I pointed out to Kiwi that I think we hang out at a lot of places where "hipsters" do. So the conclusion is that we're definitely hipsters. Because we're failures at reading maps, we ended up going back to Kiwi's earlier than planned. Whilst preparing tea before bed, we had a chat with one of her flatmates. And then we went to prepare for bed, before we both went through our Tumblr dashboards. And because Harry Styles and Niall Horan was spotted at the pool in Brazil, my dashboard had exploded with updates. Plus I hadn't had any chance to go through it the one hour I was at home. I was actually really knackered last night, because I can't remember a lot of the things we discussed in bed, but I do remember me explaining my love for One Directions friendship and their interactions with each other. And how I think they act with each other. Because I had plans of being at school at 7:00 am today, it wasn't the smartest move to go to bed at 1:00 am. I ended up with five hours sleep, which is two hours less than my "minimum hours of sleep each night" rule. However, it's alright as long as I don't keep it up like that. I was supposed to be at school early because I needed to finish writing on my parts of the paper, and because I went to see Bad Neighbours with Kiwi yesterday, I didn't have time for it. So I went to school, wrote for a bit, and then I went to a meeting at 9:15 am to talk about the findings of our research with the research group that has the responsibility for the research project. It was me and another from my group, and then another girl from the other group. And though I've had close to nothing to do with the findings, it went alright. My teacher was rather chuffed, told us she was proud of us afterwards. I'm just glad it was over. And after that I was sat still editing my part of the paper. Whereas my "praksis" group was sat editing out paper together. I came to join them at the end because I was too tired to work with my own part. Then we went out to eat a lunch/dinner together, which was really nice. I do enjoy my "praksis" group even when were at school, because we're quite open with each other. After sitting around until 4:00 pm, we decided to leave. I'm now finished showering and eating, and I think I'm just going to go read in bed. Firstly I might go through my Tumblr dashboard (there's a lot of activity now too, because now Zayn has been spotted shirtless by the pool, which is a rarity). And then I'm going to sleep, because I need more sleep. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar