søndag 4. mai 2014

It's four A.M. and I know that you're with him. I wonder if he knows that I've touched your skin.

I've got this horrible habit of accidentally putting my snapchats on "my story". It's so stupid because there's no regret button, and then I just have to survive with sending off a private snap to everyone. But it's happened so many times now that I've stopped caring that much. I spent my afternoon with Kiwi; I finally got to see her new place and it was really lovely. Then we went out to enjoy the sun and have something to eat. We decided to sit down at a sort-of-boat, and in the end I started feeling the waves. Especially when we went to the loo-- I could definitely feel the waves, and it made me slightly nauseous. Then we went to Tjuvholmen and sat down by the ocean. It's my very favourite spot to sit during the nice weather. We caught up on things, because although it actually feels like I just saw Kiwi-- well, when I think of it, it's not been that long since I met her at school. Nevertheless, a lot of things has happened in that time. After the sun started to go away, making the wind turn more apparent; And after I spent a tense minute watching children jumping across the flowerbeds right beside me (which if you look at the second picture, I was sat right by the ocean), scared they'd fall into the sea-- we decided to leave. And what a departure! We had some lads sing James Blunt's very own You're Beautiful just as they walked past us. It's funny because that song is lovely reminder of when I was 12 and at school camp, and the boys used to serenade the girls with that song. God, we were so strange. Anyway, I've had a lovely day and I was gladly surprised by the warmth of the sun. I had initially thought that the weather would be colder, and I've been expecting snow this whole week because I think it was Oyster who mentioned something about snow to me. I'm currently at home; I've eaten, cleaned the dishes, gone out with the rubbish and I've used the hoover downstairs. And now I'm just staring at a half naked Harry and Niall in a hotel corridor. Well, Harry is wearing shorts whereas Niall is in his boxers. And the latter is running around? I don't quite understand. I snapped a picture to Kiwi not long ago, and I was a bit paranoid I'd push the "my story" button again. I think then, that I'd be a bit more mortified if I accidentally put a picture of half naked boys on "my story". Goodness, can you imagine? How would my older sisters react? Ha. I'm going to go through my Tumblr dashboard and then get ready for bed (with new bedsheets, ah). Sleep tight xx.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar