fredag 9. mai 2014

You say that it's hard standing still. Don't you know that I spend all my nights counting backwards the days 'til I'm home

My dad was worried about my health when he saw what he thought was a burnt toast on my plate. "It's not good to be putting all these burnt stuff in your body," he said as he walked out the door, too late to hear my reply "it's not even burnt!". I've really needed this day off from school. I slept for nine hours and woke up at 8:00 am. Then I had a proper breakfast with avocado on toasted bread and a cup of tea. It was really nice and calming. I went to the store to pick up my dad's birthday gift. It's a brand new barbecue grill, and we set it up. It's actually twice the size of our old one, so my dad was a bit surprised. I can't wait to put it in good use. And when Lumba comes down for summer to live with us, we'll probably have a BBQ each day. It's two months till I turn a year older, which means it's soon summer. Oh, and hopefully next week I'll have time to read a book I've been wanting to read for ages. I just have to get my hands on it first. I really want some chocolate, but it's not Saturday, is it? I scrolled through Tumblr, and I could laugh of how much of a pimp Ben Winston looks with Zayn and Harry. I'm going to spend my day doing some school work, and some other things I need to get done. I'm just a bit befuddled, because I've listened to Grow Old With Me by Tom Odell quite a few times. And I've always wondered about one of the lines in the song, if what I heard was correct, or if I was just wrong. But now I googled the lyrics, and well: "Make me hard, make me come. Make me feel like I'm real and alive". It's definitely not such a sappy love song like I initially thought, ha. Anyway, right, hope you're all having a nice day. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar