fredag 23. mai 2014

It's about 1280 km from my house to Croke Park. But my body is tense and excited, like I would be at Croke Park right now. I've gotten really emotional, and it seems like this will be a very tearful evening (might be a tearful weekend). I was watching the Up All Night Live DVD the other day, and it was such a strange sight to see how much they've grown and changed. Thing is, Ireland is a very proud country? They love their fellow Irishmen. And Niall, who has succeeded like nobody would ever believe, and who is a genuinely good lad-- who better could you wish for to represent your country? And now he's performing in Croke Park, which has been his dream. It's where he spent a lot of his childhood watching football, and it's where he went to audition for The X Factor. And now he's there playing another date on their stadium tour. It's funny, because someone once wrote that he should perform at Croke Park to him on Twitter, and he replied that they'd never sell out Croke Park. I'm just going to put a quote here: "It’s not just that these three shows are the biggest of the tour, or that it’s the kick off of the European leg, or even that most of their families are coming to watch them play. There are so many reasons why tonight is going to be very special for this band and their fans worldwide. The reason this performance is the pinnacle of human experience, though, that’s because Ireland knows, they know, and have taught the rest of us in kind, that they chose an idol worth supporting. Have you ever heard a bad word said about Niall Horan? Do people in the streets of Mullingar not honk and shout their hellos when he’s just walking along the street? Does Niall ever speak to anyone, fan or interviewer or heads of state, like anything other than an equal, a friend? As Louis said in TIU, Niall Horan is the heart and soul of this band, and if you try to tell me that the world hasn’t been waiting for this night to show him just how important he is, how much we all love him, then you can get out of my life because I don’t need that kind of lying negativity" (1). My goodness, I love Niall Horan.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar