tirsdag 11. september 2012

a tornado flew around my room before you came

I used to think that Youtube and blogs were my guilty pleasure. Recently Wattpad has replaced both. It is quite frustrating, seeing as I've spent so many hours (I don't even want to know) reading. Sure, reading is a really good thing. And my vocabulary is expanded for each day I read. However, whenever I find a new story I cannot stop reading. And that means I'm spending more time reading stories on Wattpad than studying. Today I have however been reading anatomy and physiology. I was absolutely knackered yesterday. A consequence of going to bed at 3:30 at a Sunday. It's like asking for disaster really. I almost fell asleep during the lecture, but I did surprisingly remember a lot from the lecture. That, I realised when I was reading the chapter about the endocrine system. And I must say, though I slightly hate studying for anatomy and physiology, I love learning from it. It's only Tuesday, but I can already tell I have a lot of work to get done till' Friday. And I don't quite understand when I'm supposed to manage to fit it all in. I need to be done by Friday, because that's when I'm flying out to Bergen. I cannot wait for that. Always love to escape reality for a while. However, the weather doesn't seem too inviting. I guess I'll have to bring my wellies then?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar