mandag 3. september 2012

penny and dimes for a kiss


Please listen to this cover of Call Me Maybe. It's so beautiful, and I've loved Savannah since I first heard Goodbyes. Which in all honesty is a really long time, and I can't even remember how I bumped into her and her lovely voice. I got home from a lecture in anatomy and physiology two hours ago, and I actually felt a bit accomplished, like I understood something. It really does help reading, and this will only motivate me further. Ah, next week I'm going to Bergen. I simply cannot wait for new surroundings and new places to explore. Right now I'm actually going to read. Again. Ha, my life is really exciting. Not. But hey, this is actually something I understand without having to read it a hundred times. I am already looking forward to the weekend, but to be honest, I only have like two school days this week. 'Cause I'm going to be a rebel and skip out on Wednesday. Alright, jokes, would you ever believe that I'm a rebel? I'm having my surgery that day, and it still feels so odd that I'm excited for it. I decided to postpone #Shaytember a week, considering that mother nature decided to step in, and of course the surgery. However, I am still going with it, but it will just end in October instead. I am feeling oddly aware of the fact that One Direction is now in the states. It almost made me a bit saddened when they took off, just because they are further apart from me. Am I going crazy? Someone please slap me to senses! Oh gosh people. The dreams of missing flights are on repeat. This time I missed my plane from China back home. I was still so stressed when I woke up today, thinking I had missed my plane. Luckily it was just a dream, but darn, those are really vivid. And out of all things in this world, I'd really hate to miss a flight. Let's just hope it doesn't actually happen in the near future. That is an experience I'd like to skip out on.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar